Chapter Twenty.

SCOTT'S POV

I got home and I quickly rushed inside, I couldn't take this pain. It was like my heart had been torn out of my chest. I collapsed on the ground and quickly reached out for a blade. Where the hell was the blade? 

I managed to get myself into my bedroom and over to my bedside cabinet. I opened it and pulled out a pocket knife. I dragged the blade along my stomach.

I heard loud screech and feet racing towards me. "Scott." Lamia appeared in front of me. Her beauty was over powering. Her black to red hair, looking smooth and silky. Her black dress.... it was soo sexy. Her pale skin was like... well lets not get into that. Her blood stained lips, god I want to bite them.

 Her blood stained lips, god I want to bite them

 I want to ravish every part of her...  

"Scott? Baby what have you done?" Her voice asked, pulling me from my thoughts. Her voice was so sexy and seductive and it was enough to give me a solid hard on.

"Lamia." It came out more of a moan. I pulled her onto my lap and saw the smile that lit up her face. "Lamia." I repeated, moaning her name again.

She started grinding on me. "Mmmm baby." Lamia pulled my shirt over my head, she then moved down to my pants. She unbuttoned and pulled down the zipper. Her lips trailed down my neck, down my chest, and over my wound. Her tongue licked the gash. Blood dripped down her chin as she leaned up to kiss me. 

I pulled her tight against me, kissing her deeply. I pulled her hat off and her dress over her head. My breath faltered. Her body was.... well, there we no words to describe how much I wanted her right now. "Lamia." I moaned again.

She pulled down my pants and briefs, grinding on my rock hard member. "Mmmm baby." She moaned. "Do you want me back?" She asked with a hopeful smile.

I nodded quickly. "Yessss!"

She smiled and kissed me. She pushed her underpants to one side before slipping me inside her. She started moving up and down. "Uhhhh." She moaned.

My phone started buzzing in my pocket. I pulled it out and pushed it away, my fingers briefly touching the screen.

"Uhhh, Uhhh, Uhhh..... Ohhhh Scott. Uhhhh..... Uhhhhhhhhh" Lamia moaned loudly. "Scottttttt!" She moaned again, getting close to her climax.

I looked over at my phone suddenly, realizing my fingers had touched my phone screen. I saw I was currently in a call with.... Tania?? "Wait. Oh FUCK!" I said and quickly ended the phone call. I quickly pushed Lamia off me. "What the hell??" I asked. Why was she here? Why was I fucking her?

But Tania's phone call, did it mean she wanted me back? Does she want me back? 

Hope suddenly filled me up.

"But Scott, you said you wanted me back." She complained, trying to throw herself at me again.

I pushed her across the room, she still managed to stay on her feet. "You'll regret this." She threatened in a dark voice.

"What ya going to do? Magic up some dark potion to make me fall in love with you? Ain't going to happen, my heart belongs to one girl and one girl only." I said, my voice strong. "Now. GET OUT!"

She walked over to the door, whispering something in Latin. "Et statim mortuus est." She slammed the door behind her.

No she didn't mean it. I mean she can't, right? Can she? No no no, it's not happening.

*****

Comment and Vote.

What do you think it means?

What will happen?

Tania?

Scott?

Lamia?