Chapter Fifteen

SCOTT'S POV

I was sitting in the living room, at Tania's house, with Ellie, David, and Giselle. We were eating pizza and watching reruns of The Twilight Zone.

The front door opened and the smell of my beautiful mate flowed through my nostrils, the smell was more intoxicating than usual. I stood up and walked over to her, pulling her into a tight hug. "How was your time?" I asked.

She smiled up at me. "Good thanks, how was yours?"

"Good." I smiled. "Did boys keep their hands off you?" I asked.

She chuckled. "Yeah, it was kinda boring actually, not much was even happening at the party. If you can even call it a party."

I looked down at my watch, 11.39. "Is that why you're home so early? I didn't expect you back till some crazy hour in the morning."

She shrugged. "I left a while ago, I decided to walk home, wasn't exactly my kind of scene." Tania said before smiling up at me and running her index finger along my chest. "Now what was this fun you referred to earlier?" She raised an eyebrow at me.

I smirked, picking her up and throwing her over my shoulder. I ran Tania and I up to her room, closing the door before throwing her onto her bed playfully. Tania squealed. I slowly walked towards the bed, Tania grabbed my by the waist band of my pants and unbuttoned and unzipped my pants before pulling me down onto the bed and getting on top of me. I smirked up at her, holding her hips roughly against me. God she was so hot. She pulled my shirt over my head before I pulled her corset off.

Tania and I lay next to each other puffing, well fuck, the sheets the only thing covering our bodies. I held onto Tania tightly, kissing her mark. She seemed really tired, she wasn't moaning when I kissed her mark, she would occasionally, but sometimes it didn't seem like it had an effect on her. "So, was it better than your prick of an ex?" I asked her.

She smiled. "Much, but speaking of him..."

I groaned. "What about him?" I half snapped.

"We should let him go, he doesn't deserve to be kept like a prisoner. Oh, and make sure he deletes all footage please baby." Tania said and kissed my cheek.

"Okay baby girl." I smiled and pulled her closer.

She smiled at me and her eyes fluttered. "Thank you."

"You should go to sleep." I whisper to her.

She snuggled into me deeper and sighed. "I wish." She said.

I looked down at her confused. "What's wrong?" I asked.

She shook her head. "I just think I need to take a walk." She said.

I nodded. "Want some company? Or alone?"

"Alone, but I'll take you up on your offer another time." She smiled, kissing my lips a few times before getting up. Tania pulled her corset and brown jumper thingy. She pulled on her skirt and underwear before heading out the door without another word. 

"Well... okay then." I muttered to myself. She was acting weird. I got up and pulled my jeans, briefs, and shirt back on before heading out to the barn. I climbed down the ladder and turned on the lights.

A groan came from the chair, Jacob's eyes opened slowly and looked up at me confused. After Tania and I had finished with him earlier, Ellie had come down here and stitched him up.

I walked over to the chair, extending my claws from my hands.

Jacob made a whimpering sound. "Please no, I'm sorry I won't watch her again." He said quickly.

I laughed, cutting the ropes and tape that held him to the chair. "You are free to leave as soon as you disconnect the camera and delete your footage."

He nodded. "The h-hard-drive is in my c-car." He stuttered, obviously nervous that I would do something to hurt him again.

*******

Comment and Vote.

Thoughts?

Tania?

P.S sorry for short chapter xx