Chapter 46

Before Ditya and Virat even knew the time passed and it was already a month since there wedding.

Virat was still on tour. He was staring at a picture of her on his phone which je has taken randomly. She was looking breathtakingly beautiful. He was wondering is there any expression which doesn't makes her look cute?

 He was wondering is there any  expression which doesn't makes her look cute?

He decided to give her a call and dialled her number.

D: Virat I am in a meeting right now will call you later.

Came a rushed response from her end, she disconnected the call with that leaving a disappointed Virat on the other end.

He was bored as it was a non cricket day and no practice as well. He was checking his social media just then one picture gained his attention.

"The two business tycoon's spotted in the town at lunch

"The two business tycoon's spotted in the town at lunch."

His blood boiled seeing Ditya with Aditya. He has told her to stay away from him still she was out on a lunch with him and she didn't even bothered to tell him.

Virat was not kind of a man who would always want to know the where about of his lady but when it comes to Ditya going out with Aditya it's a different story.

He was angry very angry and calling Ditya at this very moment was a bad idea because he knew he will burst out in anger and this is the last thing he wanted to do. He patiently waited for her to call him.

After good 2 hours Ditya called her. He has regained his composure not completely but upto a certain extent.

D: Veer I am missing you please be back soon.

V: I will be back by tomorrow morning.

He said with a flat voice with no emotions.

D: What happened what's wrong?

She asked sounding concerned.

V: you are asking me what is wrong? What is wrong with you Ditya?