Chapter 17

Ditya's POV

He picked me up sharp at 9:30 unlike every time he didn't come inside my house or rang the bell or anything. He just sat there in car and called me telling he is waiting. That was very unusual of him. I didn't say anything. The drive from my house to Rohit's was long around an hour or so. There was an awkward silence. I thought of putting on the music but decided against it. For the first time I was not able to figure out how he is feeling? Is he angry? Sad? Disappointed? What was that?

D: Virat....

He didn't respond. I tried again in 15 seconds.

D: veer...

V: yes Ditya???

I knew something is wrong just by the tone of his voice. I dropped the conversation then and there.

We reached the venue. I noticed we were in matching. I knew everyone gona pull our legs like anything. But that was pure co incidence.

Throughout the dinner he kept ignoring me. Not me in fact everyone. He just sat there in one corner and eats his food in silence. On the other hand I was unable to eat partly because he was not talking to me or behaving his normal self and party because I was at the verge of my migraine attack.

Everyone else noticed his wired behaviour but chose to ignore it and gave him some space. All of them tried making small talks with him but later gave up.

Msd: so guys what's the plan?

Ro: yes guys lets plan something fun?

Raina: how about a short vacation? May be 2 or 3 days?

Yuvi: yeah that way you guys will have sufficient time to prepare as well.

Sak: so where should we go?

Ritika: it should be some nearby place.

Ro: how about Goa?

Ashwin: Goa sounds fun.

All of them agreed to Goa.

Msd: but guys we have to leave tomorrow itself. Because we only have total of 10 days in hands and before tour we have a meeting with board and management in Delhi.

Rahul: yes then we will leave tomorrow itself.

Msd: so who all are in?

Yuvi hazel ashwin his wife amit Rahul hardik rohit his wife raina his wife Mahi bhai sakshi bhajji his wife shikhar his wife jadega all were in.

Msd: Virat you are coming and we are not taking no as an answer.

Yuvi: as madam Ditya you as well. You work so hard even you deserve a break.

I was feeling very dizzy and out of place because of the increase in the intensity of my pain due to migraine. I gathered all my strength and replied.

D: I am sorry I will not be able to come. I have lots of things lined up already.

Sak: please ditya come na. You have not taken a single holiday

I looked at Virat. I saw him nodding his head and kind of asking me to say yes with his expressions and gestures.

D: ok I will come.

Geeta: and where we will be staying? We need to book the hotels as well.

D: no need my father have this bungalow by the beach in Goa. That bungalow will be big enough for all of us. We also have care takers there.

Hardik: wow. That's great. Rich bitch haaan.

V: mind your language. Is this the way you talk to a woman.

I can see the anger in his eyes. He tried to get up from his place but mahi bhai stopped him.

Msd: hardik apologize to her right away.

Hardik: I am sorry Ditya

I didn't even replied.

Yuvi: so guys final. We will start at 4 pm tomorrow from Mahi's house.

Ok all said in union.

They were all sitting and chatting and I started feeling worst. I didn't want to tell anyone because they were all happy and relaxed and didn't wanted to upset anyone. I looked at Virat he was scrolling through the phone. I took my medicine from my clutch and popped one without anyone noticing it. Just them I received a text.

V: "you could have told me. I could have dropped you home. Don't go out of the way to keep everyone happy. Take a break and relax for a bit. That will help not those stupid pills."

My heart melted right away. Half of my pain was gone already. He was concerned about me. He cares and he is not angry on me. God what a relief.

I saw Ziva was a bit uncomfortable, so taking the advantage of the situation I took her in my arms and came to the terrace; there was a big swing on the terrace. I wrapped my arms around ziva carefully and sat on the swing.

Virat's POV

I was not angry with her. But what she said earlier made me realize that in some days I have to leave and then she will not be around me for a generous amount of time. Its not that I have not stayed away from home for this long but it was different this time. I have to leave here behind.

The bad memories form the past started pouring in I way away and when I came back it was all gone. My mom dad was gone. I was in fear and didn't want to tell anyone about this specially Ditya.

I can see she was very confessed with my behavior and so was I. I saw her in discomfort I guess migraine again. Thrice already in 1 month. This girl never takes a break and works nonstop and all that tension and pressure causes her migraine. She was not even willing to go to the trip. I tried to convey my thoughts with my expressions and she got them as she always dose.

She was restless to go out and get some fresh air and so was Ziva I guess she took her in her arms and went straight to the terrace.

I wanted to follow her right away but decided against it. I thought of giving her some lone time and specially with Ziva. I knew she feels instantly better with her.

After another 15 minutes every one decided to call it a night started to leave. I quickly made my way to terrace to call Ditya and ziva but I saw the most beautiful view of my life.

Ditya was sitting on the swing with her head resting on the beck rest with ziva in her arms wrapped in a small blanket and both of them were in deep sleep. There was a strand of hair which was bothering her. I went down on my knees and carefully tucked that strand behind her ear. I just adored the beauty in fount of me for a while. After good 30 seconds I woke her up.

V: diti lets go home its very late.

D: yeah lets go.

We came down stairs handed over Ziva to sakshi and drove our way to her house.

Next day I came to her place to pick her up. I placed her beg in the trunk and we started to Dhoni's.

We all gathered there on time and left with me ditya yuvi hazel and Rahul in a car. We reached goa there late at night around 2 am.

She gave us the directions and we reached her dad's beach house. I was a very huge and beautiful house. We were attended by the care takers. We all shared the rooms 3 people each. I ended up with ashwin and bhajji pa. While ditya with hazel and geeta. All of us were tired and soon we went to sleep we were awaiting a long day full of fun ahead of us.

I have made a mental note to talk to Ditya about my behavior yesterday.