Chapter 38

Its been days since the IPL ended all the cricketers have off for around 2-3 months as its non cricket season. Virat and Ditya’s wedding ceremonies are about start. The weddings card are printed and out.

Today ditya’s parents are coming from Delhi for the wedding. Virat and Ditya are suppose to go and pick them up from the airport.

Virat and Ditya were sitting in Ditya house discussing the invites to be send. Today Virat somehow managed to take the keys from Ditya in advance and reached the home before her to plan a surprise.

D: Virat why such an elaborated wedding?

V: Because you wanted one. And trust me I will try to make it as close as possible to what you have always wanted.

D: But so many events.

(Guys I am just listing the events of the wedding. This is how a wedding happens in my family (I am a half Hindu half Punjabi)  I will explain the events more precisely as they will take place. Any confusion drop a comment of DM me.)  

V:Ok let me explain.

1.Lord ganesh pooja because aunty and your mum says nothing new should be started before worshiping him.
2.Haldi as its another important ceremony which according to the elders is to enhance the beauty of the bride and groom though you are so beautiful that you don’t need any enhancements.
3.Mehndi of curs so that you can apply mehndi on your gorgeous hands.
4.Sangeet no wedding is complete without dance and singing.
5.Chuda chadhai as you know my love your husband to be is a Punjabi so this has to be done.
6.Gurudwara wedding as I said I am a Punjabi you can’t help it
7.A Hindu wedding
8.Cocktails and a wedding reception here in Mumbai
9.Last but not the least wedding reception in Delhi from your parents side.

Just 9 of them.

Virat said casually but Ditya was beyond shook listening to this.

D: just nine Virat just nine. Are you kidding me?

V: relax sunshine relax it will all be family except for those two receptions. Everything else is just for our friends and family.

D: I just hope I will be able to cope up.

V:  ok now come with me I want to show you something.

He took her to the guest room of her own house. Virat has got all the dresses for the wedding. He actually has  few extras to give her choice. He had a detailed discussion with sakshi, meera and the girl gang and came up with the idea to reach up to Ditya’s favorite designer and get all the dresses deigned well in advance and surprise her.

Ditya was stunned to see most beautiful bridal dresses in front of her. She lightly touched few of them and she was so touched by the efforts he has putted in.

D: Virat have just bought the entire store??

V: no Ditya they are just few of them. Actually I was not sure which of these you would like so I bought all of these.

She came closer to him and gave him a hug.

D: they all are beautiful but you know what these dress doesn’t makes me feel beautiful the way you look at me dose.

V: Ditya for me you are the most gorgeous woman I have ever laid my eyes on.   

D: lets go we have to pick mom and dad from the airport.

V: oh yeah I don’t want to be late and prove myself a bad son in law lets go.

Listing to that Ditya giggled.

Soon they reached airport and picked her parents up. Today Aunty and uncle hosted a dinner at Virat’s place as his parents for all the family and friends.