Chapter 57

D: Mira what is going on?
M: Ditya just wait na till we reach home.
D: and why the media is going crazy? Mira I am not feeling good about all this tell me what it is?
M: we are almost here. Ok?
They entered the house only to find Yuvi hazel harbhajan geeta and uncle aunty sitting in her own house while kaka kaki standing in a corner with most worried expression on there face. All the others have gone on tour with there better half’s. Ditya could not accompany them and was suppose to join them later.

D: what is going on guys? You all are here. The media is going crazy outside. Mira dragged me all the way from office to home.
Hazel: Diti calm down a bit and sit down.
D: how I am suppose to keep calm when I know something is wrong.
Aunty made her sit next to her and held her by shoulders.
Uncle: beta the plane which all the kids boarded last night to London.        
D: what happened… please tell me…
Yuvi kneed down in front of her and held her hands.
Yuvi: Diti the plane got hijacked.
D: what?

Ditya felt the world come crushing over her. She couldn’t breath. Felt her world stopped for a while.

D: how? And….

She tried to say to she just wanted to hear something comforting. Someone to say that this is all joke.

Yuvi: they are in the plane with the hijackers.
Uncle: there is no other update till now.

Ditya just remained still she was waiting for whatever happened to sink into her system. The tears made way out of her eyes. She stayed where she was oblivious to her surrounding. No one was able to react as they were beyond shocked. After few hours Ditya tears turned into sob.

Aunty took Ditya into her arms and gently patted her head.
Aunty: shhh.. beta… stop crying. You are my strong girl. You have to stay strong for all of us for Virat. You know how much trust he have in you don’t break his trust be strong.

She said while she her self was trying to supress her sorrow. Her son and daughter in law with her granddaughter were there too.
Those words remained her of all the times he has told her that how strong he thinks she is and she can face and conquer anything in this world.
She looked at uncle and aunty. They were trying so hard to stay calm and be positive.
She quickly wiped the tears rolling down her cheeks. Gulped the glass of water passed by geeta.
D: you are right aunty! I will stay strong. For him for us.
She said with determination in her voice. Just then Ditya’s phone rang.
M: I will get it.
After a while she handed over the phone to Ditya.
M: Ditya the sectary of the foreign minister want to have a word with you.
D: sure.
She took the phone from her regained her composure as she knows this can be an important call at this point of time.
Sectary: Mrs Kohli I assume you are already aware about the situation. We would suggest you to not to talk to any media person and do not believe in any rumours.
D: sure.
Sectary: Mrs. Kohli we at our end trying our very best to get all our citizens safe and sound. We will keep you posted.
D: thank you so much it means a lot.
She updated all who were present there with the little piece of information she has got. 
All of them wanted to stay with her but she some how convinced them all that she will be fine and they all left. But they asked Kaka and kaki (the house helps) to keep a close eye on her and call them as soon as they thing there is a need for them to come.
Ditya lied down there bed on Virat’s side. The pillow still had his smell the bed reminded her of his warmth. She picked up the photo which was lying on the side table.

 She picked up the photo which was lying on the side table