Chapter 1

Virat Kohli

He is the biggest cricket sensation of the nation. But deep within him was a broken soul. All his aggression was for the field, outside it he was a quiet and lonely 28 year old guy. He never went to any social gatherings, no friends, and no interaction with the media. He was a mystery for all. No one was aware what kind of a person he was. He was confined in his own shell.

He lost his parents in a Plane crash at the age of 18. As he was the only son after them he has left with nothing but a broken heart, loneliness and grief.

It's not that people around him never tried to make him happy and comfortable but he never opened up to anyone. He never let anyone come near him or to enter his shell.

His father was one of the leading business man of the country but he always wanted to be a cricketer and it was his father's dream to see him playing for his country. He never asked him to join the business he always encouraged him to follow his dreams. He did the same. He even played a very crucial game on the day his parents left him.

His dad left a huge business empire behind him and he has no idea about business he decided to let Mr. Singh his dad's most trusted employ or should more of a family member to take care of the business and he made himself busy playing cricket so that he never even gets time to miss his parents but deep within he missed them always.

Singh Uncle and his family were the only people who knew what he goes through day in day out. To his luck Singh uncle's son MSD plays with him or to say much senior to him in the team, and because they shared the same passion for cricket they were very close to each other since childhood. MSD or as Virat refers to him "Mahi Bhai" was his only friend philosopher and guide. Only person who even would slap him in front of 1000 people and he will not even question him.

He lived in the same massive house of his parents so he can feel near to the memories of them. He only had two house help (apart from his security of occurs) or should say his extended family. Shanti kaki and Om kaka. They have taken care of him since he was a teen when his parents were still alive. He trusted them both.

 He trusted them both

Ditya Sharma

A very well balanced and educated girl. She was very confident and independent in her own ways. She was always a go getter and always wanted to be best in whatever she dose.

She is a senior manager at one of the top most companies in India at the very young age of 25 all because of her dedication and hard work.

But behind this very confident girl there was a Ditya who wanted to be protected and give her warmth she has missed all her life.

She had the world's best parents and they loved her a lot. She was the only child she missed having a sibling. But her parents never understood what she wanted from life. What were her dreams and aspirations? She has put in all her efforts to prove herself to her own parent's trough out the life.

Her parents loved her and pampered her but they never understood her. She always wanted to be independent and live her life her own ways but her parents at times becomes over protective. They never wanted her to work outside, there only point was we have a huge business and she should join them but for her, her own identity was very important. It was not like she didn't wanted to help his father in his business but she also wanted to make her own mark in this world.

She was all rich, famous and beautiful. All the boys in her school and collage wanted to date her but she was more focused on her career than anything in this world.

She never in her life had true friends all of them just used her for their benefit and left her and because of that he always had the trust issues. She has trained her mind and heart not to trust anyone so easily in life.

Ditya moved out of her parent's house and the city after a huge argument. The reason for the argument was marriage. Yes her parents wanted her to get married but for her career were important. Making her own identity was important. She tried to explain this to her parents and asked for some more time but once they refused she made the harsh decision.

She always wondered is it that difficult for her parents to understand her.

She always tried her level best to make them proud. Always first in whatever she putted her hands into. She even managed to get into the best B school of the country but that too didn't change her parent's perception.

Right now she do visit them and makes sure that she remains in touch with her parents but the marriage is still a hot topic between them.

Her support system lies in her cousin and her best friend Sakshi. She is the only one she has. Who is now married to M S Dhoni.