Chapter 36

Ditya moved in her sleep by the disturbance caused by the sun light peeping throw the window. She opened her eyes a little bit only to find her self in a non familiar surrounding. She felt two strong arms holding her by her waist and pulling her even closer as she moved.

All the events of last night came running to her mind and formed a smile on her lips. She tried to move a bit to grab her phone from the side table only to find 72 missed calls and 100s of messages.

She was horrified by the no of calls. She looked at the time and it was around 12.15 pm. She check and found calls from Yuvi pa, mahi bhai, her parents, bhajji pa and 30 from sakshi.

D: Virat wake up!! Wake up!!

V: kya hua Ditya??? Go back to sleep why are you disturbing my precious sleep.

He said without even opening the eyes.

D: Because its already afternoon and guess there is something wrong I have 72 calls from our family and friends.

V: ok lets see what it is.

He picked up his phone to see another set of 68 calls and 100s of messages.

V: Ditya we are so gone. We completely forgot to inform our where about to them. They must be worried.

D: true. God  I can’t even imagine how they all gona react.

V: Lets call Mahi bahi but first you drop a message to your parents.

D: yeah.

They called MSd.

V: Hello bhai.

Msd: Hello k bacche. Tu hai kaha?? Where the hell are you. And where is Ditya? Is she with you?

V: Bhai. Me and Ditya are together and all safe and sound.

Msd: wait let me put you guys on speaker. We all are here and worried as hell for both of you.

V: Ok bhai.

Yuvi: Oye cheeku kaha hai yaar. And i hope my sister is ok.

D: Bhai i am fine. Don’t worry.

Sak: what don’t worry Ditya? You both are missing since yesterday. How we are suppose to be calm.

D: But we are fine. Its just our phones were on silent and we didn’t noticed the call.

Yuvi: Didn’t notice the call. Wow cheeku getting romantic kya?? What were you upto cheeks.. tell me tell me.

Hazel: shut up yuvi. Not now.

D: thanks hazel.

Bhajji: its good that you guys are fine. Now come to my house as quickly.

V: Ok pa. Will be there in two hours.

Msd: Two hours?

Yuvi: where are you that you will take two hours to reach.

V: wo main.. i mean hum.

Yuvi: are tell na? Sharmana kya??

V: we are at my farm house.

Yuvi: waah waah waah! Date at farm house. Nice. You have never taken us to your farm house.

V: Bhai dekho na yuvi pa....

Yuvi: Oye why behaving like a kid?

Msd: Ok ok guys enough of it now. Cheeku come we all are waiting for you both.

Yuvi: Haan and bring bhabhi along.

V: Yeah yeah we are coming.

As soon as they ended the call Ditya got up and started getting ready to leave. Virat used the other washroom to make it quick. As soon as they got ready. They hooped in the car and in about an hour they were outside Bhajji pa’s house. Geeta opened the door and let them in.