Chapter 53

V: Diti its been a long time we didn’t went out with friends in a long long time.

D: actually you are right. Then lets plan something.

After a while it was Dhoni’s kohli’s at yuvi’s place.

They were all siting in a circle with there respective on the terrace enjoying the cool breeze and the sunset.

Ditya was leaning into Virat. Her back resting on his strong and well built chest. While his chin rested on her shoulder and his hand placed lightly around her waist.

From the time he has came back Ditya was not able to keep her hands of him. She just wanted him around or wanted him to be close to her all the time. He noticed that and knew how much she missed him.

Yuvi: Its so good to be back with all of you.

Msd: absolutely superb feeling.

Sak: leave all aside. Virat tell us when are taking my baby sister on the trip you promised her.

V: in two days.

D: yes and you know what sakshi its Vietnam

Sak: really!!! I can imagine how excited you might be. It was always on top of your list. 

Hazel: You guys learn something from Virat. He is such a doting and dutiful  husband.

Hazel said, absolutely awestruck by Virat and Ditya. 

Yuvi: ye lo ji… you are saying as if we are not a dutiful husband.

Msd: dekh le Virat teri waja se kys kya sunna pad raha hai. ( See what we have to hear because of you)

V: not my mistake bro.

He said tightening the grip around her waist.

Hazel: oh please you both. Tell us what was the last time you guys took us for a Vacation?

Yuvi: are baba but…

D: guys guys stop fighting. Why don’t we do this. Why don’t you guys join us in our trip.

Sak: no ways. 1st its not just random vacation its your honeymoon. 2nd   we don’t want to spoil it.

Msd: she is right.

D: but why would you guys spoil it. It will be fun. Lets all go together. Please don’t say no.

Msd: dekh le we are not going she is forcing us to come.

Yuvi: yeah don’t blame us later.

V: I will not if you guys promise to not disturb us.

He said and winked at Yuvi and Msd and earned a hit on his shoulder by his darling wife.

D: then its final you guys are coming.

Sak omg I am so excited.

Hazel: thanks to you Ditya. I love you so much for this.

Two days went is ziff for all of them. From last minute packing  to Ditya wrapping up her work.

They were about to leave there house as they have there flight in next few hours.

V: Ditya I said na no!!!

D: But Virat please. 

V: I don’t want a argument on this. Not now at least. When I said no. I mean no.

D: try and understand na Veer please.

V: don’t veer me Ditya. You are not getting it your way by that.

D: what if…

V: No what ifs Mrs Kohli. Your laptop and tablet is not allowed to travel with us on this trip. No means no. I don’t even want a single email on this trip.

D: and what if its something important and they need me. I trust Mira. I know she will handle. But just in case???

V: relax yaar Diti work can wait. Give the work back seat for a while. And Mira will manage and if needed uncle is here for any such situations. So now lets leave all our worries aside and lets go.

D: as you say sir. Lets go.

And with that they reached airport and found all the happy faces waiting for them. All seven of them i.e. Virat Ditya, yuvi hazel, msd sakshi & ziva boarded there 9 hour long flight to the capital of Vietnam Hanoi.