Chapter 29

7 days passed in a wink. Ditya and Virat both missed each other but they both have been very busy. Ditya has putted herself completely into work she working almost 12 to 14 hours a day. Partly because she doesn’t wants to give her self time to miss Virat and partly because her work needed it. Virat and the team were having a rough series  they have played 2 matches and lost 1 and won the other though virat has performed pretty decent but not his best.

The team was chasing a huge score and he knew he had to make runs today but he got out at 76 runs. The disappointment was clearly visible on his face. He was frustrated and angry on himself.

Ditya saw the match and could feel how heartbroken he was. He didn’t even called her that night instead just dropped a text that he is tired and off to sleep. Ditya felt a pang in her heart. She knew he was feeling miserable and she was feeling helpless. She couldn’t sleep that night.

The next day Virat was feeling bad for the way he shut her off last night. He thought of giving her a call once he will be back from practice.

On the other hand Ditya was not feeling well since the time she has reached office today. She called in Mira.

D: Mira do i have any meetings till lunch?

M: yes you have two.

D: can we postpone it for some other time.

As she said that Mira was shocked. First she is asking to postpone a meeting which she never dose second she was not looking fine. She was pale and her was looking tired.

M: Ditya what happened? Are not feeling well?

D: Yeah kind off. I don’t know i am feeling bit dizzy. And my head feels heavy.

M: You go home and take rest. You look pale. I will handle everything here.

D:  no its ok i am fine. Just need some time maybe till lunch. Just cancel everything till lunch.

M: ok as you say.

Mira turned to leave and just then Ditya tried to get up from her chair and *thud* Mira heard and turned back to see Ditya collapsed on the floor.

On the other side Virat was feeling restless for no apparent reason. He was feeling like somewhere something is wrong. He was not able to pin point it. Just then he received an anonymous call.

V: “go to hell. Who so ever you are. I really don’t care. Don’t you dare call me again.”

He yelled at the person on call. He was getting these random calls form some goons asking for money since few days. At first he ignored them but they have become frequent now. He made it a point to report them once he will be back in India. 

He picked up his phone to call Ditya. He tried calling her 10 times. But no response. This has never happened before Ditya and her phone are two inseparable things. Ditya is never away from her phone. If she is busy and not able to take the call she makes sure to drop a message that she will call later. Then what happened today. His mind was not able to think. Is she angry with me? But she is not type of girl who would not pick up the calls to annoy you if she is angry. Is everything ok with her? 

Ditya opened her eyes only to see an unfamiliar surrounding. She tried to move but felt very weak to do so. She moved her eyes to see and found two familiar faces Mira and Singh aunty. She realized she is in the hospital. The last thing she remember was she trying to get up from the chair and everything went blank.

Aunty saw her trying to move and walked up to her. There were tears in her eyes. Tears of concern for her which Ditya noticed and that filled her heart.