Chapter 47

(He just showed the world how proud he is to have her in his life

(He just showed the world how proud he is to have her in his life. And that one line in the caption though. 😍😘)

Its been 3 days since Virat is back from the tour. Ditya tried her level best to avoid any discussion about Aditya with him. She spend as much time as she could with him knowing he will have to leave soon. She is now use to of his husband's long absence. She knew no matter how much he wanted to he just can't be with her all the time and Ditya being one of her kind always respected what he is doing and his dedication to keep his national duties first.

No matter how much they both tried but the topic of Aditya kept pooing up. It was clear that Virat didn't had trust issues he was concerned Ditya tried to make him understand that its part of her work and as soon as the project will be over she and Aditya will not be in touch. The other thing which bothered him was those calls and threats as the culprit was not caught yet.

Deep within even Ditya was never comfortable around Aditya. She never got those positive vibes from him. She has worked in collaboration's before as well but around Aditya it was different. A bad different.

It was just another day in there life. Ditya was getting ready for office Virat just came back from the gym and took a shower. As he stepped out of the shower he saw the most mesmerising view in front of him.

Ditya... his wife. Looking surreal. He leaned on to the wall and kept looking at her. How he has gone this lucky? How can she have this effect on him that just by looking at her he can forget all his worries. She has the power to make every thing calm around her. Everyone have dreams but he considered himself lucky to be living almost all his dreams. His dream of playing for India and his dream to spend rest of his life with her.

He was snapped out of his thoughts by Ditya who asked him to fulfil his duties as a husband and put vermillion. He smiled at her and did that.

D: get ready fast I am waiting for you at the breakfast table.

V: Yeah join you in 5.

With that Ditya went downstairs and Virat quickly got into a white tee and grey track pants and followed her.

She was tossing some veggies and making omelette.

He came to the kitchen and hugged her from behind. Keeping his chin on his shoulder.

V: Mrs Kohli you don't have to cook for me everyday.

D: I know Mr Kohli I don't have to but I want to. Waise bhi tum rehte kaha ho ghar pe. Just once in a blue moon.

V: so dose that means Mrs. Kohli miss me when I am not here.

D: as much as I am proud of you and love what you do.

V: you know what I couldn't have asked for a better life partner. You are the best.

D: I see something fishy here don't tell me you are going again?

She said with a confused look on her face. Ditya has now understood his ways of breaking a bad news or rather something related to him leaving for another tour.

V: not so soon Mrs. Kohli. I still have like 10 days.

D: just 10 days??

V:Hmm. Waise how about going on a Vacation after my next series?

D:What did you just said? A vacation? Really?

She jumped like a 5 year old.

V: yes I know we both deserve one then lets do it. Where ever you want..

D: really where ever I want.

He chuckled looking at her excided self. He held her tight and kissed her forehead.

#####################################

Ok guys I know it's a small part actually as I saw Virat posted a picture of him and Anushka I couldn't wait. I was jumping with joy so I thought I would post whatever I have written till now.

Omg omg omg. I still can't believe that has just happened. He posted a picture of them. Am I dreaming. Someone pinch me.