Chapter 56

Another year later....

Yuvi: I simply can't believe this.

Ro: yeah same here bro.

Msd: I mean who could have imagined that some day we will be here like this.

Sak: absolutely.

Ro: the kind of guy Virat was I never in my life thought that we will even see him standing so strong achieving so much in life and most importantly having a woman in her life who he loves more than himself.

Msd: true he was so aggressive. But I am glad he gave correct direction to his aggression. His dedication and hard work paid off.

Yuvi: haan he made my chest swell with pride today yaar....

He said faking being emotional.

Hazel: oh come now stop it with your drama.

Yuvi: jokes apart I am really very happy.

Sak: but nothing beats the post which Virat posted a while back for her lady love. Ditya you are the luckiest.

 Ditya you are the luckiest

Virat.kohli: Thanks for being my sunshine and lightning up my life. You are the support I always have and I always need. #mywifemylife #loveyou. @ditya.vkohli

Ditya was listening to all the praises he was getting even the social media went crazy with the word of praise coming from across the world. She couldn't help but get a bit emotional. She was so proud and happy for her husband.

She quickly grabbed her phone and had a look at the picture one more time which filled her up with more happiness and tear of joy.

Ro: my bro is whipped.

Ritika: yeah even after two years of marriage and knowing each other for three. You guys are still in your honeymoon phrase.

She blushed on that comment. But whatever Ritika said was truth and Virat was the one to be blamed here. He never let a single chance to take care of her to show or express his love for her be it in public or not. He always make to hold her hand place random kisses on random occasions, give her a call out the blues in the middle of work day just to say I love you or I miss you. And they never had enough of each other.

She realised that its been long that she is been lost in her own world. She tried to divert the topic of disscusion.

D: seriously guys thank you so so much... thanks for coming and helping me making this home coming special for him.

Hazel: are why are you thanking us. What are friends for.

Yuvi: absolutely.

Msd: yes and he is my brother too. You don't need to thank us Diti.

D: ok now lets just hide and switch off the lights he will be here anytime.

Yes, so apparently Virat was felicitated by The Padmashri award (the fourth highest civilian award in the Republic of India ) in a function held in Delhi which was attended by Ditya as well but he has to stay in Delhi for a little longer than expected and Ditya came back go Mumbai. She planed a surprise for him and right now they were all waiting him to come home.