pt 7

His brother knew that, and he said all that anyway. But...after that i don't know what happened. I remember there was a gap in my memory. I woke up to flames and the sounds of sirens in the distance.

"So then... you're him?" I asked looking at the ground.

"That's right. I'm the boy you used to play with as a child." With that the conversation ended, and the air was still.

"I've been looking for you for so long, and now i know why i never found you. You changed your name to Imy Kia Smidt. Now i've waiting so long to ask you,"Before he continued he looked at Toby. But Toby looked at me worried. I smiled and mouthed 'it's alright.' So he left me and Laroe alone.

"Were you the one to kill Yodogiri?"

"No." Although i said no, i actually had no idea.Because that day i couldn't remember how his backyard caught flames and i couldn't remember why we moved. I couldn't remember, if i really did kill him.

"... Even though you say no i have a feeling you're involved in his death. I'll figure out what part you played, and i'll get revenge for him." Though his tone was quiet his words were louder than i could possibly bare.

"Search all you want." I turned and took my leave. Exiting the school i saw Toby running up to me.

"Silvy are you okay! I was really worried i had no idea what was happening and and what was that even about?!"

"Pinky calm down, everything's fine. He wanted to ask if i was really the girl from before that's all."I said smiling.

"Wait you called me pinky?"

"Because of your pink hair,"I said tugging on a strand of his hair. As we laughed someone called out to us.