Pt 3

I was trotting in through the big hallway all the way to my locker, then all the way to my new class i found that no one was actually paying attention to me. Smiling slightly i continued on my way.

"Hey you," Some boy in the hallway was yelling like a madman. I ignored it and continued to find my new class. "I was talking to you darn it!" Running to catch up to me he grabbed my books and threw them on the floor.

"What then- who are you?"I said looking at the expensive books i had just bought on the floor.

"I am Ron King! Top jock in the senior class. And boyfriend of the girl you told off." The boy with a clip pulling up his front bangs and a big red jock jacket was puffing up his chest proudly.

"Are you kidding me? She sent her boyfriend because of her own mistake? I never even said anything she didn't deserve to heae."I sighed and said, "Well if your orders were 'get her back!' then your job here is done," I said sarcastically. Then I pick up my books and went on my way.

"What? That's it? You're not going to try and argue with me or something?" It looked like he wanted me to. What a strange guy.

"Why would i? It'd just be a waste of time." From behind me i heard him bursting with anger and stating of his 'importance' and 'seriousness'. Ignoring him i continued to walk. There were more important things.

"Today we have a new student transferring into our junior class. Everyone please meet Imy." The teacher gave the 25 students in the class a brief intro of me so when i came in all i said was,"Hello! My name is Imy Schmidt and i hope to get along with everyone here."

"Uh is it Kimmy?" A boy in the back with spiky pink hair asked grinning.

"Imy," I repeat sweetly.

"Amy?" His smirk, even broader than before, made the class begin to chuckle.

"It's Imy," I spelt my name up on the blackboard.

"Oh well alright then Imy. My names Toby. But just call me T-bone."

"If i remember,"I laughed my best fake laugh.