pt 8

"Get him! Get him!"When we turned around i saw Ron running away from the boy with glasses.

"Out of the way losers!" Ron yelled smirking. As he ran past us i grabbed his collar.

"Ack!" Being pulled back suddenly he fell flat on his rump. "What the how'd you manage to stop me !" Ron asked glaring at me.

"No kidding Silvy, your one tough cookie for stopping this guy,"Toby said kicking Ron slightly.

"Hey stop that you pink freak!" Before Ron got up the boy with glasses came up to us panting.

"T-thanks,"Taking off his glasses he ran his hand through his hair, and i saw it wasn't actually black but dark dark blue.

"It's no problem."I smiled.

"W-well would you guys mind coming back to the student president's office?"He asked shyly.

"Why?"Toby asked him.

"You guys are the witnesses that this guy wanted to steal the food in the teacher's lunch room."

"Do we have to?" Toby slumped his shoulders.

"There's no way i'm going!"Ron was about to get up and start running when, "Where are you goin' big' bro?" Seth stood towering over him.Bro? Their brothers?

"Seth?Ugh get out the way man!"Ron stood up but Seth didn't budge.

"You know i'm part of the community too i can't just let you go."Seth crouched down and took the snacks he had in his hands. He gave one to me and Toby."Eat them up before we get to the office."He said opening the plastic bag, and headed back inside the school.

"Wait Seth grab your brother!" Glasses yelled.

"Don't worry he won't run off." I grabbed his ear and pulled him up.

"Ow ow ow! Let go!" Ron tried to run.I pulled him back and whispered, "You better shut up and just go cuz' i should be home doing my homework not babysitting a pig like you."A bit shocked Ron stopped squirming and followed me inside.