Pt 24

Hehe, i know this must be joke! Hahah okay guys joke over!" Panicking i looked around, waiting for them to burst out screaming 'We pranked you!'. It never happened. Never came. I just sat there. I was staring back at myself in my moms mirror... "You heard her, you're a monster..." as my voice cracked off tears ran down my face. Faster and faster each time. "You monster! Monster!" Crying and sobbing i yelled, i screamed. "Why am i not human!" Was i destined to be hated? Angered at my own pitiful reflection, furrowing my brows through my tears i saw my ugliness. The one my mom saw. "I hate you!" Punching the mirror with white knuckles, again i kept punching letting my anger free. Breaking it over and over and over again. The glass sticking deeper into my skin, i didn't care... i didn't ever care. "Oh father," the tears still didn't stop flowing yet i saw that little red box glow. "Father...i'm sorry...im so sorry. If only i had come out human like my siblings... oh father!" still weeping i grabbed the box that held fathers warmth. As i set it down gently i opened it, finding pictures of father, my mom and siblings...and never one of me. "Was i really that unloved...my whole life?" I can't remember for how long i cried holding onto those last memories.

Monday morning

"It's been a day since they left," i never noticed how eerily quiet this house can be. So big... three rooms and a huge basement. All just for a monster like me. "I'm tired... i don't think smiling will come easy today... " Once at school Toby ran up to me, "Mornin' Silvey!"

"Yeah you too," I looked at him and began to go to class without him.

Silvey... ' I can't believe she just left me like that.' Imy went to class without stopping to smile at anyone, that morning she never even uttered a word to anyone. She ignored all the teachers and students. No one was approaching her today.

"Seth have you seen the way Imy's been acting?" Toby asked concerned.

"Yeah and i'm not liking it. Not one bit.."

"Me neither," Ron joins in.

"Hey Ron you going today?" Seth asks quietly.

"Going where?" Toby asked feeling left out.

"Sh, it's the meeting on the roof top. Laroe said he's making Imy come. Maybe that's why she's bummed out?" Ron suggests.

"No way my Imy wouldn't get like that over something so trivial!" Toby says taking pride.

"Stop calling her yours you idiot," Edwin says standing next to him.

"She is mine! Not like any of you want her!"

"Actually i beg to differ, it seems like my brothers taken an interest in her," Seth winks and laughs.

"Same here and it's strange the 'king of ladies' falls to a girl so complex like her." Ron chuckles and bites his meal.

"Gah!" Choking on his apple Seth manages to stand in protest as Laroe hushes them down.

"Looks like you all made it. Good now let's head upstairs." Everyone nods and discreetly moves from the cafeteria.