Pt 26

How am I supposed to tell them I’m- that I'm a yokai? Would they even believe me? If they don't it'll be easier for them, to forget all about me. Then maybe I should let them know “...Yesterday me and my mom had a talk.”
After Imy had told them exactly what had happened the day before
“Is that all that was?” Laughing heartedly Toby smiled at Imy. “If you never had control and never knew of that powers existence then we can’t quite blame you for those past accidents, can we?” Toby turned to everyone. Still smiling, a look of worry and anxiety hidden behind that smile. Pinky? Even after hearing my crazy story you still believe in me? 
Avoiding eye contact Edwin says, “Although it’s scientifically impossible… I’ll- choose to believe.” I see the brothers look at each other and nod, “Me and Ron think that it’s not all that bad if we keep being friends after all, you have a whole life ahead of you to try and atone for those sins.”
“Guys i-” I try to interrupt them, it's not right for them to forgive me so easily! I-I'm a monster!
“I guess it’s not that bad having you around…” Laroe says those words still with pain, “Don’t get me wrong i still hate you but you need to stay close. So that never happens again of course.”
“I don’t know what to say… this isn’t a reaction i was expecting from you.”
“A simple thank you will do, angel eyes.” Seth manages to get that nickname in there.
“Right,” Bowing deeply i said, “Thank you. But right now I need to think by myself," I rise and look them in the eyes radiating my thanks. "If you’ll excuse me.” I hold a hand to my chest as I feel my heart beating warm blood all around my body, sadness is overwhelming me yet it's a happy sadness. They were able to forgive me, even ignore the fact that I'm not human. It's more than I could ask. I ran into the school building before I could break out into tears.