Pt 4

"Then Ms.Schmidt please take a seat, class will start now." As i take a seat next to a boy with long strawberry hair someone runs into the room, "Ah! Wait, I'm here! On time!" The girl and her friends came through the door out of breath.

"Ms.Ever please sit down."

"But i'm not late right?" She asked smirking.

"Yes of course you are it's been 10 minutes since class started. Now sit." After speaking with her the girl came and glared at me as she took her seat. I smiled and lipped 'it's nice to see you'.

"Damn you!" She stood up and pointed straight at me, furious.

"Ms.Ever, take your seat right now!" The teacher seemingly fed up cleared her of her rage and she sat down. Class after class i met people who continued to speak to me saying how pretty my eyes were and how different i seemed from the girls already at school. They're just saying that. It's not true. Class after class i was called out for having my white shirt untucked.

"Finally the last class,"i said plopping down in the front between two boys, one with neatly placed glasses framing his thin face and the other with beautiful silky dark brown hair, much like mine. Though his was way better and his amber eyes sparkled when he smiled. The girls fawned over him throughout class.

"Class dismissed." When i got up to go to my locker i saw the boy with glasses staring at me with his dark brown eyes. Not knowing what to do i smiled and he quickly looked away. Brushing off that awkward moment, I was about to continue walking when,"Hey there, my name's Seth King. But everyone calls me King." The boy who had been surrounded by girls until now was extending his hand towards me. A smirk played on his lips, resonating with 'bad boy' vibes.

"I'm Imy." I shook his hand and smiled gently. Feeling the glares of the girls behind him.

"Yeah, i know. So tell me are you busy later?" He smiled at me, is this something like asking me out? Not used to the whole 'let's go out together' i said,"Sorry. But i am." Even if I'm not busy i'd rather stay home and drink some tea.

"Aw, too bad. Guess i'll take one of these girls. I wanted to take you eating or-" Before he finished i walked out the room. "H-hey! I was talking to you!" I see he's the 'ladies man' kinda guy.