pt 2

"If by friends you meant acquaintances that'll be a breeze but friends are scarcely rare," I say munching on the cookie. I finally finish my breakfast and go into the shower. After putting on my white shirt and gray skirt for school i popped on some black and white sneakers. I looked into the mirror and saw my emotionless face on it. Taking a deep breath i smiled and said, "Good morning Imy, let's smile a lot today." I once heard smiling woukd make you feel better when you feel bad. I came to a conclusio; I doesnt work. I smile only because it makes other people comfortable. Not because it makes me feel any better about my aching soul. I take a deeo breath. With my first school morning routine out of the way i picked up my galaxy book bag and ran out the door to get the bus in time. As i sat in the back of the bus with my headphones on a few girls got on wearing the same uniform as me. They spoke to one another lively. It's not even 7 yet how do they have so much energy? Trying to avoid their gazes i turned to look out the window but then one of them came to the back of the bus. Please no no, it's too early for interaction.

"Uhm... excuse me,"A girl with a blue bookbag came up to me batting her lashes.

Raising my head i softly said, "Yes?"

"Do you attend Watori High School?"

"I'm a transfer student. I'm actually attending it for the first time today."

"Oh! So it is you!" The girl took out her phone and showed me the picture i had sent in for registration. That day i was wearing earrings and eye liner, and a dressy blouse. The stuff my mom forced me to wear.

"Yeah that definitely is me,"I said smiling a bit awkwardly. "But how'd you get that?"

"It was leaked a few days ago, the guys were really excited because you looked like such a cutie. But..."She smirked and said,"They were wrong to get happy over someone who looks like you." Well i know i have short hair, unlike most girls and my big almond shaped silver eyes attract unwanted attention, that doesn't make me the top girl but i know i can't be that ugly. After all no one is ugly, just different.

"Yeah your right. But i'm sure you don't make them excited either," the bus came to a stop and i took my leave. "It was nice to meet you Ms.Queen B." As i got off the bus she looked at me with rage. I simply laughed, laughing is all you can do when you face someone as idiotic as that.