Fin

It was this rooftop in the end huh? It’s where everything started and where everything ended. Here i am sitting on this cold cement floor feeling so warm and full of hope… actually looking forward for what the future holds. This feeling, I hope it lasts forever. I hope me and Laroe become good friends just like before! And all my new friends, i'll keep them close to my heart so i never lose them. Hearing footsteps I think they’re coming this way! Rushing to my feet i stood in front of the door with a big smile on my face.

--
As the boys all passed through Imy ran and gave them all a surprise hug, smiling and crying she said, “I never knew love was what made people stronger. Now i know and now I’m not scared. I’ll be the best me there ever was! Thanks to all of you…” The boys all faced her with caring and gentle eyes. With those final words the group of friends stayed in a loving embrace unbeknownst to the the circumstances around them. They knew they'd have arguments and they wouldn't always agree with one another. Yet they all knew the bond they had was strong. Finally, Imy didn’t have to hide behind that mask of flames… Those horrible nightmares would stop. She would be able to build herself up again. She and the boys will continue to gain strength and build with one another. Until death do them all apart.