pt 17

"T-toby?"

"I'm not scared, because i...i believe in you. I believe you're the Imy that i care about, so i do worry i worry that everyone else will be scared and you'll be left alone.But i think, if you show them who you really are then they won't ever go,"As Toby stared deep into my eyes i saw the hope he was holding onto for dear life. Don't do that. Don't hold onto false hope! I don't want to let you down... not like how i let down my family.

Forcing a smile i said,"Thanks Toby, i think i just need a few moments alone,"Jumping out of my chair i ran up the stairs.

"W-wait Imy!" Toby seemed to realize where i was heading and he chased after me at full speed. I need to get out of there, i feel all the pressure on me. No no no, don't give yourself hope! Finally reaching the top i found four people deep in thought.

"What are you..." There in front of me was Ron, Laroe, Seth and Edwin.

"I-imy?" Seth suddenly drops everything a tries to change the subject. "What're you doing here? Class is in session!" He laughed nervously.

"Yeah it is so why are you all here?" Walking over to them i tried to look at what they were reading.

"Ms.Schmidt please, why don't we go to class before the pres. notices?" With an abundance of nerves wrecking his sentence Edwin reached out to my shoulder.

"I will once i see what you're all hiding," Standing behind him was Ron. That damn boulder, i can't see... Trying to peer behind him i stood on my best 'ballerina' tippy-toes pose and leaned a bit closer.

"Blackblood." There he goes with that nickname again. Damn Roe.

"Why do you continue to call me that Roe roe?" Smiling i turned to look into the distant pale eyes of the boy i used to care for.

"Well, that's because blackblood is what i thought of when i first saw you. Do you remember that?" While he asked me that i thought back to that day, it was halloween of the year 2012. We were about 5 at the time, and i was in a haunted house when i first bumped into Roe.

"This is so fun!" I said laughing as i ran and ducked from the people creeping about. Then suddenly i ran somewhere i wasn't suppose to. It was the Jinn's family private haunted house area. There Laroe was 'shooting' zombies and such. When i ran into that area Laroe had just shot off his BB gun and hit the zombie right above my head. Within a matter of seconds i was drenched in fake, dense , black blood. The only things now visible were my silver eyes who shone bright with confusion and glee.

"You little girl what are you doing here!" barked one of the workers.

"I-I... " Unable to utter a response they came running over to me.

"Wait! T-that's my friend from school!" Sure enough, when i looked over to the boy it was my kindergarten classmate. The one who never spoke unless addressed to by an adult. The one who came to school with at least two bodyguards, and the only one, who seemed to be...like me.