Bonus/ Epilogue

"Baby, just tell me where we are going." Chloe yells coming into the apartment we share.

It's been about six years since we graduated high school, and I was now done with college. Chloe still had a year left because she wants to be a psychologist.

I feel like we've been together long enough to know what being married feels like.

"Chloe, can we just talk about it please?" I ask sounding so desperate.

She's been having problems with her roomate, and I want her to come stay with me.

She doesn't want to do that because we aren't married, but I promised her I will not do anything she didn't want me to.

"I don't know J, I love you I really do. I just don't want us to be one of those couples worried about how much the other makes. I want our relationship to sore and I don't have that much money to contribute. I have a job, but it's not paying enough." she says and I look at her trying to read her expression.

"Aye mi amor, we aren't going to be like those other couples because we are Chloe and James. I love you unconditionally; I'm not worried about how much you make. Move in with me, and I'll take care of you." I tell her and she smiles hestiantly.

I walk in front of her and wrap my arms around her waist, and place my head on her shoulder. I kiss her neck softly, and she grabs my face with both hands.

"Okay baby, let's give it a try." she says and I smile picking her as she wraps her legs around my waist.

"J, did you not hear me?" she asks coming into my face.

"No baby." I answer her question grabbing her hips bringing her to my body.

"You weren't listening?" she asks looking at me confused and I smile because she looks so adorable.

"I was; I just answered your question." I tell her and she rolls her eyes and tries getting out my grip.

"Let me go J." she says and I shrug holding her closer to me kissing the nape of her neck.

"Don't be mad babygirl." I tell her and she just looks at me blankly.

"Just come tell me what to wear." she says pulling my hands off her waist and walking into our room.

Gosh I love this girl because if anyone else would tell me what to do I'd flip. I love Chloe, and I can't wait til we start a family together.

Of course not now because she's still in school, and I want her to fulfill her dreams before having our kids.

We have not did anything sexual, and that's surprising to our parents. Even to me because she's so attractive.

"Baby, hurry up." she yells and I start walking into out room to find her in out closest.

Unlike most women she doesn't have many clothes nor shoes. I really want to spoil her, but she won't let me.

"Casual or formal?" she asks looking at some rip jeans.

"Formal princess." I say sitting on our bed.

"Okay, what time do you want me to be ready?" she asks and I think for a little bit.

I don't have to go to work today, so it could be now. I'll just tell her five, so that will give me time to talk to Jason and Melissa.

Melissa and Cody are still together, and have a three year old baby girl. Jason is still with my sister, but they are in Arizona.