Chapter 35

"When is Christian coming over?" I ask Penny as I grab my things that I still needed for school.

I told everyone about me being valedictorian, and they were happy for me.

"You will already be at school, so no worries sis I got this." she says and I nod my head.

"Well I love you, and I'll see you later on." I tell her grabbing my stuff and leaving out the door.

I've been on edge lately because everyone is getting acceptance letters, and I still haven't gotten mines. Finals were long over and in my opinion I aced it with no real struggle.

What if I don't get in? What if James doesn't get in?

"Princess, what's wrong?" I immediately recognize that voice anywhere so I look up to see the love of my life standing in front of his car.

"Just nerves I guess." I tell him sighing as I walk over to him.

"About what?" he asks completly oblivious as he snakes his arms around my waist.

"Columbia." I tell him looking anywhere except at him as he continues to hold onto me.

"Baby, look at me." he says a little above a whisper.

"What?" I ask looking up at him with a slight frown on my face.

"Princessa, you are going to get in no one in their right mind would pass up the offer to have you in there school. You are the smartest person I know so just relax baby." he tells me looking into my eyes as he pulls me into a much needed hug.

"Thank you mi amor." I say to him wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Anything for you; now let's get to school before we're late." he says losing his grip on me before he kisses my forehead.

"Baby, I don't want to go." I say as he pulls away from me going to the passenger side of the car.

"Get in the car Chloe." he says sternly  opening the car door.

"No sir." I say turning on my heel playfully.

I really don't want to go, but it wouldn't be right to skip so near to the end of the school year. I just fell like if I have a few more minutes with him without any interruptions I can get through the day.

"I will pick you up and put you in this car if I have to." he says and I get help the laugh that makes it out of my mouth.

"You do that." I say chunking up the deuce as I walk in the opposite direction of the car.

"Baby, stop senior ditch day is coming up just wait till then to skip please." he pleads and I shake my head no turning around to face him

"I thought you were a badboy." I say accusingly and he smiles like he knows what I'm doing.

He doesn't say anything he just walks over to me with a smirk on his handsome face.

This is one of the reasons why I love him. He is playful and childish, but serious when needed.

"This is your last warning princess." James says once he is close enough to me.

I don't say anything I just hold out my arms waiting for him to pick me up. He looks at me for a few seconds then grabs my waist lifting me up.

Once I'm up high enough I wrap my legs around his waist and arms around his neck so I don't fall.

"You know we are going to be late?" he asks packing me to the car like a baby.

"Yeah I don't care as long as I'm with you." I say giving him a wide smile.

"I love you babygirl." he tells me looking at my brown orbs then lips.