Chapter 38

"Baby, what are you wearing tomorrow under your cap and gown?" James asks as we were sitting in the dining room of his house waiting on our lunch to be done cooking.

James and I had nothing to do in school, so we decided to just spend the day together. It's been a while since we had time to ourselves, and I missed it.

James and I have been packing my things for college since we got our acceptance letters, so there was no time to just sit around and spend time with each other.

Our lives will be starting soon, and I couldn't be happier. It was time for us to mature into the beautiful people God created us to be.

Graduation is the start to our lives together, and man was o ready for this journey.

"I don't know a dress for sure, what about you?" I ask him looking into the kitchen to see if our food would be done anytime soon.

"I don't want to wear a full suit because it's too hot for all that, but I was thinking a button up and some slacks." he says getting up and going into the kitchen.

"Do you want to match?" I ask him as he put on oven mittens taking the pizza out of the oven.

"Only if you want to." he says placing our delicious meal on the stove.

"Show me what you have while the pizza cools off." I tell him and he takes off the mittens and comes over to me grabbing my hand pulling me to his room.

This is my first time being in here, and I am impressed. It isn't as messy as you think a guy's room would be.

His wall was painted a sea blue, he has a twin size bed with an all black comforter, black desk along with a chair and black night stand.

"You must really love the color black." I say to him taking in all my surroundings.

"Just how I like my women." he says winking at me and laugh so hard.

"You're funny." I say as he walks to his closest pulling out a few button up shirts, ties and a pair of black slacks.

"I know it's a gift." he says holding his hand to his heart.

"Oh really?" I ask him looking at all the options he was giving me.

"Yes, now help me princess." he says looking at the clothes then at me.

"Okay okay, don't get your panties in a bunch." I tell him with a laugh as I sit in his desk chair.

"I don't wear panties my dear." he says with a small laugh.

"I don't know that." I say playfully as I try to figure out what kind of dresses I have.

"I can show you." he says with a smirk playing on his lips.

"Boy no, now go try this on." I say picking up this white button up shirt, black slacks and black tie.

"I can just change right here." he says taking the clothes from my hands.

"Then I'll be in the living room with my pizza." I tell him and he laughs going into the bathroom to change.

The pizza should be cool by now, but I don't want to be in there by myself.

"Hurry up J." I say after a few minutes had passed.

"This much sexiness takes time." he says coming out of the bathroom gesturing to himself.

He was right because he did look extremely attractive in this outfit, but I wasn't going to tell him that.

"Sure." I tell him sacasm dripping from my mouth.