Chapter 10

It's been about 3 weeks since James and I have been talking.

"I heard you finally found that guy Melissa was into a long time ago." Penn says submerging from the bathroom looking beautiful as ever.

"You were listening?" I ask not anywhere near surprised putting my phone in the pocket of my jeans

"Duh why wouldn't I." she says more than asking.

"Well since you must know everything yes, I did find that guy." I tell her.

"So what's the plan?" she asks knowing I already have something up my sleeve.

"There's this party this Friday and almost ever one is going so why not." I tell her with a small smirk on my face.

"Is your boy toy going to be there?" she asks trying to be serious, but ends up looking constipated which makes me fall into a fit of laughter.

"Who are you talking about Penn?" I ask acting all oblivious and shit.

"You know Mr. Stealyourgirl." she sings mimicking the song while laughing.

"No I have no clue who that is." I say even though I know she's talking about James.

"Lover boy?" she asks.

"Oh wow Penn shut up." I tell her getting a little annoyed.

"So you do know who I'm talking about?" she asks.

"Of course I do I'm not dumb you know." I tell her getting ready to walk to the kitchen before I have to leave.

"Could have fooled me." she says running in front of me laughing.

"You're so childish Penny." I say keeping the same pace as I was before.

"You know you love it!" she yells down the hall turning around and sticking her tongue out at me.

"Yeah, whatever." I say going into the kitchen grabbing an oreo poptart and put it in the toaster.

James and I have just been spending time with each other. Hanging out before and after school. Just you know friend stuff?

"Chloe, are you going to tell me what's been going on between you two?" she asks snapping me out of my small daze.

"Why do you always ask that?" I ask her curiously.

"I just wondering because last time you talked to me about him was when you both met." she tells me.

"Oh well we are just friends if that's what you're asking." I say with a smile.

"For now." she mumbles under her breath thinking I can't hear her.

"I heard that Penn." I tell her taking my poptart out of the toaster placing it on a napkin.