Chapter 25

Axel's P.O.V
We'd spent the next week at my parents before going back to our family house. I'd gotten Bell and Evan to make sure our family house didn't have any cameras around.

This whole situation was making me nervous and anxious. I wanted this year to be perfect or at least decent and this whole thing was not decent. At least I still had Riley and he was still safe.

We were now at our family house that seemed free of cameras and I was breathing a little more easy. Today was also very special because it was Riley's birthday. I had a special gift planned and I was setting it up whilst he took a shower.

I saw it fit, despite the recent festivities, that since its July I should at least try to ask him the question. I wanted the kids to come back and before that happened we needed to be back together. I wanted us to be a perfect family this time no secrets, no drama, no killing just perfect.

"Riley." I whispered as I knocked on the door. He opened it and revealed himself in nothing but a towel. "What's up?" He asked as we walked to the room together. "I wanted to ask you question and I wanted to know if you wanted to change first." I said nervously as we stopped my the door.

"I can wait." He said. I took in a breath before opening the door. I had decorated the room to the best of my abilities. Roses, candles, scented candles, slow gently playing music and a nice breeze. I walked in after he did and watched as he stared in awe at everything.

I got on one knee and took out the red velvet box. He turned around and put his hands instantly went to his mouth in shock. "Axel..." He whispered through the cracks in his hands. I smiled up at him and opened the box to reveal his new ring.

Again, I had it custom made. It had rubies, diamonds and emeralds on it with I love you Riley on the inside of it. "Riley, we've been through so much together and at times I thought we wouldn't make it and we did. I'm so grateful that you still stayed by me even after I broke your trust and lied to you. If I could, I'd propose to you every single day, just to see you smile like you are now.

I love you to the ends of the world Riley and I want you to know that. I want to spend the rest of my days with you and be happy with you with no secrets this time. So will you, Riley Ashlee Marten, give me, Axel Caleb Marten, the honor to be your husband for the second time?" I asked.

He nodded and outstretched his hand. I got up and took his hand in mine. I took off his promise ring and replaced it with his new one. He choked out a cry before hugging me tightly. I smiled and held him tighter.

We pulled away from each other and almost instantly his lips connected with mine passionately. I kissed back, loving the feeling of his lips against mine. I pulled his hips closer to my own and ground against his making him moan.

My hand travelled to his hair and gripped it gently as we continued to kiss. At this point our kissing had become so heated I took my shirt off. I pinned Riley to our bed and bit my lip as I looked into his beautiful blue eyes. His face was as red as a tomato and it made me smile.

I stroked his cheek making him look at me. He smiled weakly before pulling me closer. He pulled me closer and closer until we were practically against each other. "I want it...Daddy." He whispered before he licked my earlobe.

Riley never stuck me as the type to do things like that. He changed so much over two years. It was only on occasion that he got like this, but when it happened I loved it.

I bit my lip and pulled off my pants before slowly taking off Riley's towel. He was rock hard and I knew just how bad he wanted this. "Are you sure?" I asked, just to make sure. He nodded and that gave me the 'go ahead' to make him feel good for the first time.

I licked up his neck before kissing him around there gently. I could feel his heart beat on my lips and it only made me happier to be back with him. I bit down on his neck softly making him shudder in pleasure.

I left a few more marks on his neck earning the reward of his beautiful moans as I went along. I went down to his chest and kissed around his nipples before taking them into my mouth.

"Ah...Axel!" He moaned making me smile. He'd become so sensitive now and it was the cutest thing ever. I was ready to have Riley back after all this time and I was glad he was ready too.
THE END
This is going to be the last book of Axel and Riley's and just the whole lot of them in general. I'm super happy you guys enjoyed my first Wattpad series of books. Thank you all for reading, voting and commenting and thank you to those who have stayed supportive since the first fucking book. It means a whole damn lot to me so thank you thank you THANK YOU!

For those of you who don't already know, I have two books up. One that's finished (Bad Boys Love Good Boys) and one that's not (Fuck, I Fell For The Bad Boy). So please go check them out vote, comment and share the gayness that are my books and again THANK YOU!
Bii
Vote for the gay
Comment on the gay
Share the gay

ALSO I HAVE A NEW BOOK UP "DON'T TOUCH WHAT'S HIS" PLEASE GO CHECK IT OUT.