Chapter 1

Axel's P.O.V
I thrusted into Riley gently making him moan into his pillow. I licked up his inner thigh as his leg was on my shoulder. "A-Axel...come c-cl-closer." He begged, drool sliding down his skin onto the pillow.

I smiled before turning him onto his back and putting both his legs on my shoulders. After we were comfortable I thrusted deep inside of him. For a second he stayed dead still with a pleasure filled expression. His tongue stuck out his mouth as his head dipped into the pillow.

I started moving again and he began to moan into the pillow.

I leant down to my Baby Boy and kissed him gently. He kissed back and found himself pressing against me. I pulled away from him and thrusted deeper making his moans become louder.

He covered his mouth adorably and I smiled. "Why are you trying not to be loud?" I asked him as I continued to thrust slowly. "We...aaa...we just g-got here." He said, trying to speak clearly.

I smiled at my husband who's face was flushed red and his hair all over his face. He looked so cute. I licked up his neck making him moan softly. I wanted to hear him scream for more and that was something I was determined to get.

I started to move a little faster and bit down at his neck hard and he moaned loudly. He moaned one of the moans that I really loved to hear. "If you moan so quietly I'll feel insecure." I said, a smirk appearing on my face.

"Again." He whispered. "I can't hear you." I said. "Again!" He shouted pleadingly. "What do you want again." I teased him further. "I want you to...aaa...move faster a-and bite my n-ne-neck..." He moaned loudly.

I smiled before picking up my speed and biting his neck again. He arched his back and moaned his loudest this night. I went back to going slow and deep. He pulled me down to his chest and wrapped his arms around my neck.

"I'm going to cum..." He whispered. I smiled before kissing his neck gently. I thrusted once more and he arched his back and moaned loudly. After a few seconds I came as well but continued thrusting to ride out my orgasm.

I pulled out of him and my cum started oozing out slowly. I laid beside him as I pulled the covers over us. I held him close to me making him cuddle. "I love you Riley." I whispered in his ear. "I love you too Axel." He whispered back.
~~~~
I had Riley against the wall with my hands on his hips. He wrapped his arms around my neck and gazed into my eyes passionately. "You're so precious." I whispered.

He smiled and kissed me gently. He didn't give me a chance to kiss back and pulled away. "We should go back inside, he just wants to help us." He said trying to convince me into going back.

"He's telling you things that aren't true." I said lowly. "I know Axel but I know everything about you and visa versa. We need this couples therapy." He said, cupping my cheek softly. "Why are we here anyway?" I asked.

"Because I don't want to lose my shit because some crazy bitch doesn't want us together and because I don't want either of us to kill someone and have to move." He explained his voice harsh.

"I feel like I'll end up killing that idiot." I said back, my tone equally harsh. He pinched the bridge of his nose and pushed past me. "Listen, if you don't want to come with I'll go on my own and come back at tell you what he told me." He said as he turned to look at me.

"I don't want you alone with that...creep." I said as I grabbed his wrist and yanked him back. "Marshall is not a creep and why would he try break us apart if his job is to keep us together and immune against the people who don't want us together?" He asked as he crossed his arms.

"Humans are nasty, they'll do whatever for what they want and I can see the hunger in his eyes for you." I argued. Riley sighed before coming close to me. " I love you, you know this. I won't ever, ever run off with someone else." He said sweetly.

I looked into his eyes and saw how cute and innocent they made him look, I then looked down at his small genuine smile. I found myself smiling back. "Let's go in." He said as he stroked my cheek.

I nodded and he grabbed my hand softly before walking toward the door. We walked in and were greeted by a rosy smell. We walked to the reception and told the man what we were here for, he let us in and we were sitting I front of Dr Marshall Morgan.

He sat with his legs crossed and his elbows on the arm rests of the chair. He had a slight smirk on his face that wasn't too pleasing to see. I must admit that he was quite handsome but as Riley has said time and time again, I'm the only man he'll ever love.

"I'm glad you could make it Riley, and umm...what's your name, I keep forgetting." He said, his smirk becoming more visible. I tensed as I felt my jaw clench. He's just asking me to reach over the table and bang his head on it until it breaks in two.

Riley's hand found its way to my thigh and he stroked it soothingly, making me calm down. "It's Axel." He said looking at me and smiling sweetly. I smiled back and took his hand in mine from underneath the table.

"So as I was saying last week I'd like to talk to you individually." He said with a smile. Again I tensed and Riley calmed me down. I looked at him only to find him staring worriedly at me. I sighed before signaling for the guy to continue.

"I won't have time today nor will I next week so I want to meet with you both and the coffee store downtown tomorrow, you...umm Alex? I'll talk to you next week Wednesday." He said.

"It's Axel" I corrected. "Ah of course, my apologies, I've always been bad with name." He said. "No problem." Riley said, soothing me by rubbing his thumb against my hand.

"Well then, it's a date."
~~~~
A/N
Welcome to the forth and most probably not the last installment of Axley! Yay!!!!!!!!! So umm, I assume y'all know the mature themes yea. Okay cool. So in case your bitch ass does not know how to take a disclaimer...you will need to read the other three books if you want to understand this one. The three books are as followed;
a) His To Play
b) My Baby Boy
c) Till Death Do Us Part
You are to read the stories in the order they were listed in or else yo ass finna (is)going to) be confused as fuck. So go back and read the other books, the first one has the mature themes but let me just say this.

ALL HOMOPHOBIC BEINGS this book is NOT for you. Thank you and goodbye.

Bii!
Do of the vote, comment, share and follow
Stay of the lubricated
Don't eat people my Pandas!
Liebe dich! Auf Wiedersehen! Tschüss!
(Love you! Bye! Chow!)
\(#^3^#)\ /(#^w^#)/