Chapter 15

Riley's P.O.V
Axel stopped the tummy rubs as soon as the first breath was taken when the voicemail started. I whined involuntarily at the lost feeling of the comfort I was receiving from Axel's tummy rubs.

I turned to face him to see just how stiff he'd become. "Axel." I whispered gently and he looked at me with furious eyes. "Calm down, remember he has someone." I said. "Why does he still have our information?" Axel asked with an icy tone.

"Well with everything that happened I guess...it just slipped our minds." I said and he let go of me before rolling out of bed. I sat up and watched him. "Ah fuck." He muttered. "Fuck Riley I...I-I thought that...fuck!" He shouted and that's when I stood up.

"Baby you can go for me...just tell him I'm sick, which won't be a lie." I suggested. "But I don't want to leave you alone, remember all those times I left you alone." He said.

"I know but...okay what if you drop me off at my parents house. They're still here so I'll just stay with them until you're back." I suggested and it seemed like that was a better idea.

"Okay...fine." Axel sighed. I smiled at him sweetly before wrapping my arms around him. "It's so sexy when you get jealous you know." I said with a smirk making him roll his eyes.

"Don't you think I'm sexier when I don't have to worry about other men?" He teased as he pulled closer to him. "Definitely." I whispered before we kissed. Our lips moved against each other gently and slowly our hands explored our bodies.

My heart began to beat hard against my chest and before I could ask if we could take it any further his phone rang. We groaned in annoyance before pulled away from each other.

I picked up the phone for him only to hear crying. I put the phone on speaker and a shaky voice that was barely audible chocked out Axel's name. "Hello?" He said into the phone.

"Axel..." The voice spoke up. "N-Nathan?" He asked into the phone and my heart sank. Although him and Axel didn't have a good past and we nearly had an even worse one I liked him when he was over his obsessiveness.

I treated him like my second family sort of.

"You better speak up." Another voice said and I instantly recognized it. Jason. "Riley...Axel...please p-please help m-me." Nathan cried. "What are you doing to him?" Axel asked with venom in his voice. "Oh you know the usual, I'm taking his life because you took the only life I needed. Riley." Jason snarled.

"I love that boy so much and I know that I wasn't the best to him but that was before I lost him. Now that I've seen another man with him for some time I think I'm ready to have him back." He continued.

I drew in a breath before asking, "Jason, where are you?" Axel looked at me but let me speak. "Riley." He breathed, his voice softened and made him sound happy. "Where are you, I'll come talk to you." I said. "I'll be at the diner at eight." He said. "Okay, we'll meet there but you have to let Nathan go." I said slowly.

"Fine." He said. After that all I could hear was rope being cut, tape being ripped off of something and I door opening then a pair of footsteps quickly made their way out.

"I'll see you at eight." I said before cutting the call. I looked at Axel and he was beginning to hyperventilate. This right here was what I was trying to avoid. He went and sat in a corner and began to shake and cry. I walked to him and said beside him.

"It's okay." I whispered as I took his hand. I opened is fist and drew circles in his palm with my finger. "It's okay." I whispered as I let go and hugged him. He wrapped his arm around me.

"I'll go and talk to him and you can come with to make sure he doesn't try anything funny." I whispered. Axel kissed me gently before making it harder. I'd ended up with my back to the floor as we kissed.

"Please don't." He whispered. "Don't go and see him Riley." He begged now. "Axel I have to." I said as I looked up at him. "You heard how terrified Nathan was." I added. "But he let him go." He replied.

"Axel that doesn't mean anything, he could do it again but with someone else and maybe make it something worse than that." I said. He sighed as he eyes closed. He laid flat on me and began to cry a little.

"I'm sorry Baby." I whispered as I managed to get us on our sides. "I don't want to lose you." He cried softly. I stroked his cheek gently, wiping a tear away in the process.

"You won't, I promise."
~~~~
A/N
And so the bullshit begins. So I'm in Zim but I'm working on this cute manxboy book called The Alpha's Omega and I hope you'll love it and I also hope I'll be able to update when I get back home.

Anyway enjoy this.
Bii
Vote for the gay
Comment on the gay
Share the gay