Chapter 23

Axel's P.O.V
I walked into the room to see Riley lying in bed with no expression on his face at all. "Riley." I said softly as I stood over him. His eyes met mine and they started to water. My heart ached at the sight and I got my knees. I put my hand on his cheek and wiped away his tear stains.

"What's wrong Baby Boy?" I asked gently as he sat up and got on the floor with me. "...all this time I'd been thinking of how what happened affected me...even now I didn't once ask myself how it hurt you." He said softly.

"And I...I feel bad for never asking if you were okay." He added. "Baby, I'm fine now...I'm with you aren't I?" I asked. "You are but, did this hurt you like it did me?" He asked worriedly.

"Riley it did, it still kinda does but I'm making it up to you so it's fine." I replied. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry for never asking, I'm so sorry!" He cried as he hugged me tightly. "Riley it's okay." I whispered as I stroked his hair gently.

"No it's not...I've been so terrible making you do this. I left you for two years because of a lie and...a-and it wasn't f-fair. I should've s-stayed...y-you d-don't have to d-do-do th-this anymore..." He sobbed into my shirt.

Why was he saying all this?

"Riley, I'm not going to stop. What I did to you was wrong, I deserved every bit of punishment you gave me. You had every right in the world to be upset with me and to do what you did but you also had every right to divorce me but you didn't." I explained.

"Riley I love you and I'm going to give you what you deserve whether you like it or not. You have no reason at all to feel guilty, this was all me...I'm fixing it." I whispered before kissing him gently. He kissed back weakly before we pulled away.

"I'm sorry I freaked out." He whispered. "It's okay Baby Boy." I whispered back. "I just felt so guilty...making you go through all this trouble when we both know that I'm not fucking mad anymore." He said. "Well don't feel guilty, I think this is good for us." I said before pulling him to my chest.

He chuckled and cuddled into my chest adorably. "So what're we doing today?" He asked. "Whatever you want." I responded. "Can we just cuddle by the tv and watch movies?" He asked lowly. "Yea, we could definitely do that." I replied before kissing his hair.

We'd gone to the living room and I let him look through movies whilst I made us popcorn. He'd picked Storks and we'd ended up watching it twice for some reason. I honestly didn't pay much attention to it. I was worried about him.

All this time he'd been taking care of me, even before we split up. He had me go to the psychologist, he made sure I took my pills and that I was under as little stress as possible. But what about him? What disorder could he potentially have?

"Riley." I whispered gently. He looked at me as he hummed in response. He looked extremely tired which was odd for someone who got out of bed an hour or so ago. "Riley are you okay?" I asked. He nodded but I wasn't convinced. "Baby...do you think it would be okay for me to get you a psychologist." I more said than asked.

"What? I'm fine, I don't need a psychologist." He said nervously. "Riley you've been taking such amazing care of me and now I want to do the same for you. If something is wrong please tell me." I said. "Nothing is wrong..." He whispered in stress.

I furrowed my brows. Why won't he tell me? He cuddled into my chest and gripped my shirt for dear life. I put my hand on his forehead to feel how hot it was. I frowned. Is he sick?

"Riley...are you sure you're okay?" I asked and he nodded. "Riley...listen I don't want to fuck anything up this time, if there's something going on then tell me so I can help because I care about you...please tell me what's wrong." I said making him look at me.

He sighed before getting up. I got up with him and we walked to the window. "If you look hard enough...you can see a camera in the flower bed of the apartment across from us ." He whispered. My breath hitched as I caught sight of a camera lens.

"How long has this been going on for?" I asked as I put my hands on his shoulders. "I don't know...but I think they're following me...when I was back in my apartment there was a camera in the bushes...that's part of the reason I wanted to stay with you." He whispered.

He turned around and hugged me. I let out a breath before pulling the curtains closed. "I think we should go back home." I said. "They'll just follow us...I don't want that." He said. "Listen Baby I know you're scared but...if whoever is watching us is dangerous then I want us with more people, this year is our year and I don't want it to be our last." I said gently.

He nodded into my chest and I hugged him tighter. Riley means everything to me, if someone wants to ruin us then they're in for it.
~~~~
A/N
Wassup, hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Bii
Vote for the gay
Comment on the gay
Share the gay