Chapter 5

Axel's P.O.V
I feel really bad for influencing that nightmare. I'm such a horrible person for doing it. Right now we were walking around the cabin and I was showing him around.

He seemed pretty happy to be walking with me. He made sure I took my medication, he carried extra pills for me in case we weren't near home. He cares for me so much and I love it.

We stopped in front of the house and I pulled him close to me. "You want to go home?" I asked. He shook his head and I smiled. "If you really had this made just so I could be safe then we can stay here, besides, as long as you're with me I'll stay anywhere." He whispered as he kissed me gently.

His arms wrapped around my shoulders as I kissed back. We pulled away from each other and he smiled a cute little smile. I smiled back, he's so cute.
•°•°•°•°
I took him out to a cute little diner just an hour away from the cabin for breakfast. He had waffles and pancakes with syrup, vanilla ice cream and strawberries. To this day I'll never understand how he can eat such sweet stuff and not feel it get to his heart.

But I guess it's because he's still a little kid at heart where as I didn't feel like a kid when I was one. "Axel do you want to try a strawberry?" He asked me with a cute smile. "I'm good Baby Boy." I said as I ate my egg and bacon with toast, fried tomato, sausage and tea.

Proper breakfast.

"They're really good." He persuaded me. I sighed and nodded. He smiled and leant over the table to feed it to me. I ate it happily and he smiled brighter. The strawberry was nice, really sweet but nice.

"I told you they're really good." He said with a smile. "And I took your word for it." I said with a smile. "Daddy." He whispered. I looked up and his face fell. "Did you sleep last night, after I came to get you?" He asked.

Lie or tell the truth?
If I lie he won't worry but if he finds out it will hurt him and I promised no lies...I can't lie to him.

"No, I didn't sleep." I answered with a sigh. He pulled the worried face I didn't ever want to see on his face when it came to me. "Riley it's okay, it's fine alright. I'm okay Baby." I said reassuringly.

He sighed before getting up. "I'm going outside, I need a breath of air." He said making me follow him when he was by the door to outside.

I opened the door after he was outside and stood near the plants to watch what he was doing. He paced back and forth before kicking a can nearby. "Fuck!" He whisper shouted in stress. "G-God...why'd you d-do it to A-Axel? Why not me...i-it should be m-me!" He shouted, I could hear the distress and anguish in his voice.

He was crying.

I watched as he sat on a log in the middle of the parking lot. His hands in his hair in stress and pain. "Fuck!" He screamed out loud now. His crying became more aggressive now and I'd had enough of watching.

Just as I was about to go and get him a car pulled up beside him. He looked into the car and frowned deeper. The man inside looked familiar but I didn't know where I'd seen him.

They spoke for a while but I didn't know what about. After some time the guy parked his car and walked towards the entrance. He held Riley's shoulder for a brief moment making my body tense.

He continued to walk and as he got closer he looked at me from the corner of his eyes and smirked at me. He walked in without a word said to me. He looked deathly familiar. I walked towards Riley and sat next to him.

"Are you okay Baby?" I asked him. He leant on my shoulder and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'm okay."
~~~~
A/N
Are you Riley, are you really?
Bii!
Do of the vote, comment, share and follow
Stay of the lubricated
Don't eat people my Pandas!
Liebe dich! Auf Wiedersehen! Tschüss!
(Love you! Bye! Chow!)
\(#^3^#)\ /(#^w^#)/