Chapter 22

Riley's P.O.V
"So how was your day?" I asked Axel as I helped him take my bags to the bedroom. We were at the apartment we got together. I really did miss this place, it was really nice.

"It was fine, I spent most of it with Bell and Evan." He answered. "Oh, cool." I said. "What about your day?" He asked me. "It was mostly full of me debating on what to get you." I answered.

"You don't have to get me anything Baba, I mean, you not leaving me for good is present enough." He said as we walked out of the room. "But I wanted to get you something...I care about you and I want you to know that you're making progress with me." I said.

We'd gotten to the living room by the time I was done talking and we sat on the couch. "I'm making progress?" He whispered. I chuckled and cuddled into his chest.

"You're making progress." I whispered. "And I...I wanna take it to the next level with you." I added lowly. I looked at him and the way his eyes were on me made me blush.

"Riley–––" He tried to speak but I wouldn't let him. "I want us to live together..." I said and a smile broke out on his face. "Riley!" He shouted happily as he hugged me. I laughed as he smothered me in kisses all over my face.

We fell back on the couch and he was towering over me now. "Riley you've just made me the happiest man alive." He whispered. I smiled at him.

I wanted to say something but I completely went lost for words as I drifted into a daze because of his eyes. His beautiful grey eyes...

I put my hands on his cheeks and pulled him closer. I pressed my lips against his gently and my body heated up. This was the first kiss we'd shared in two years...it felt so good.

My stomach twisted pleasurably as his tongue swirled around my own. I moaned into his mouth and pressed against him desperate to feel more of him. God I love this fucking man so much.
*two weeks later*
I woke up to breakfast in bed and I wasn't entirely sure why. I wasn't complaining of course. I honestly could see how hard he was trying not to fuck this year up for us. But it wasn't like I would leave him, he's my whole life.

I would tell him to stop but I think it's a good thing that we're having this year. "Thank you Baby." I said as he handed me the tray of contents. There was a bowl of fruit salad, a plate of a simple breakfast, orange juice, granola and yogurt.

He was about to leave but I stopped him. "Don't you wanna stay?" I asked. "I'd love to Baby but I need to go somewhere, I promise by the time you're done eating I'll either be back or I'll call you to tell you why I'm not back." He said before kissing my nose gently. He smiled making me smile.

"Okay." I said with a nod. After he'd left the room I started eating in silence, my mind full of thoughts of the day my heart fell apart. I wish I could forget being told by my lover of ten years that my whole life was basically a big lie.

I then went on to think of reasons I didn't up and leave. I then went on to how it made me feel and all that other 'me' stuff. That's all I'd been doing ever since it happened, thinking about the situation and how it affected me.

I didn't think about my Baby who had issues...how did this affect him? How did he feel, what did he do...and how bad was it if he did something? I was so in my head I hadn't noticed the tears streaming down my cheeks.

I looked at my food and let go of my eating utensils. I lost my appetite and put the tray beside me. My phone started to ring and I picked it up. "Hey Baby, I'm on my way back home." Axel's voice rang. "O-Oh...okay." I said as I wiped my tears away. "Riley are you okay?" He asked worriedly and I nodded forgetting he couldn't see me.

"I'm just...I'm worried about you, but you get here safe and we'll talk." I said into the phone. "Okay Baby, I'm almost home." He whispered worriedly.
~~~~
A/N
Guilt is everywhere, even when it wasn't your fault.
Bii
Vote for the gay
Comment on the gay
Share the gay