Chapter 24

Riley's P.O.V
After showing Axel the camera he went up stairs with me and packed my things. Since we were going to his parents place he didn't need to take any of his clothes with him.

I was starting to regret telling Axel as I saw how quickly he was moving. He seemed to be becoming more flustered as time went by. Not even an hour later we were in a part of the basement I had never even noticed.

"Why haven't I ever seen this?" I asked. "It was supposed to be hard to spot, I had it here for some time but forgot to tell you I guess." He said as he pulled a garage door open.

Inside was a car I'd never seen before. It was a Range Rover Evoque. I watched in shock as he loaded my suitcases into the car before going round and opening the door for me.

"...Axel––" I tried to speak but he cut me off "Get in Baby Boy." He said softly. I did as he said and got into the drivers seat. He gave me the keys before going round into the passenger seat.

"I don't think I should drive." He whispered as he opened the glove compartment and took out his pills. For some reason there was a small canister of water in there as well.

He took his pills before returning everything back into the compartment. As I'd suspected he was stressed, something I was hoping to avoid him getting by keeping the thing from him. I started the car and reversed before exiting the basement.

I drove us to his parents house and it seemed they were expecting us by their readiness for us when we arrived. They helped with my bags before going outside to check for any cameras, which they were none.

Soon after our arrival Bell and Evan showed up. Now we were sitting in the dining room eating lunch and watching Storks again. I wasn't really paying attention as Axel fed me like I was a little baby. It was really cute but it was kind of worrying me.

There was this time when he'd baby me all the time and eventually I had to scream at him to stop. But now...I thought it was best to leave him to it. It seemed to calm him down, make him feel in control when he really wasn't.

When he was done feeding me we went to his old room. The second we walked inside he shut the door and kissed me gently. My heart melted as he pulled me closer and kissed me deeper. He pulled away before I fully started enjoying the kiss and I whined like a child.

"Axel." I whispered as I looked into his eyes. "I'm scared Riley..." He said back before hugging me tightly. "Don't be Baby." I said as I stroked his back. I felt so sorry for him. Just as he was fixing things this stuff started. I couldn't even begin to imagine how he must have felt.

It upset me that this bullshit was happening after things started falling into place again. It wasn't fair on him, after everything he's gone through he still couldn't get a fucking break.

I hugged Axel tighter and gripped his shirt. "I'm so sorry Baby." I whispered as I held him. He sniffled and I sighed, poor baby.  I pulled away from him before taking him up to the attic. We then slipped through the window that was there and got onto the roof.

"How did you know about the attic?" He asked. "Bell showed me." I answered. He nodded before sitting down. I sat with him before lying down. He did same and pulled me close to his chest.

"I'm sorry that this is happening my Baby..." I whispered sympathetically. "It's not your fault." He said back. I wasn't convinced at all that he was okay now so I kissed his cheek. "It's going to be fine." I whispered.

To my surprise he broke down crying. My heart melted at the sight of his distress. "I don't want to lose you again." He cried softly. I frowned. "You won't, we'll be careful Baba." I whispered. I felt so sorry for him. All he wanted was to make things right, start over on a new page.

No violence, no drama and defiantly no hospital. But now this is happening and it's tearing everything apart...it's tearing him apart. And that's tearing me apart.
~~~~
A/N
Yea...
Bii
Vote for the gay
Comment on the gay
Share the gay