Chapter 5 - Teasing

Chapter 5 - Teasing

-Jasmine-

*Beep Beep*

I groan at the sound of my stupid alarm. God, I hate waking up so early. I sit up, shutting off my alarm and taking a quick look at the time. 6:30am. Not wanting a repeat of yesterday morning, I immediately get out of bed and stretched out my tired limbs.

To my surprise, Valeska is still peacefully asleep on my bed.

I reach over and begin to give her shoulder a little shake, "Valeska? Valeska!" I hiss loudly continuing to shake her, but my attempts are failing so far.

I groan internally, ugh she is not making this any easier. I sigh and got up from my bed, walking towards my desk. If she doesn't want to wake up the easy way then we'll do it the hard way. I bent down grabbing at the box underneath. I rummage around for a bit until I finally find what I'm looking for beneath a can of silly string.

I return to my bed and turn my head to the side, closing my eyes and covering one ear. Shakily, I press the button and a loud screech blast from the can causing me to flinch.

I hear Valeska shriek from the noise. I open my eyes seeing a scared Valeska sitting upright on the bed, frantically looking around for the source.

"Good morning, sunshine." I greet with an innocent smile.

Her wide green eyes flickered down to the air horn in my hand.

"Why would you do that?"

"You wouldn't wake up when I was shaking you so I had to resort to drastic measures."

I dropped the air horn onto the floor and stride over to my closet. Valeska groaned dramatically, flopping back on the bed with her hand to her heart.

"You nearly gave me a heart attack, Jas."

"Sorry. Look on the bright side, at least you woke up before my brothers could get to you."

She groans once again, "I'm sure they wouldn't have tried to scare me to death."

I return to the side of my bed with two clean towels in my hand.

"Oh trust me, they're worse. Last time I overslept, they poured cold water on me."

Valeska quickly sits upright, "Seriously?"

I nod handing her a clean towel, "Yep. So like I said, they're worse. Anyways, you can shower here and you're allowed to any of my things in my bathroom."

She grins, sliding out of bed. "Thanks, you're so nice."

"If you need me, I'll be in the bathroom in the hall. So just yell."

She nods entering my bathroom. I grab my phone quickly checking if I had receive a text from Zac, but to my disappointment I received nothing. Well not entirely nothing, I received a good morning text from Liam. I quickly reply back, exiting my room to shower.

~*~*~*~*~

"Hey, Jasmine do you think I can borrow some clothes for today." Valeska asks as soon as I walk in.

Currently, she's sitting on the edge of my bed with a towel wrapped tightly around her small body.

"Sure, choose anything you like."