☆17

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

There is a freezing chill in the air that brings crispness to the fallen leaves covered with frost, that crunch underfoot as I walk towards Luna who is sitting in the bench wearing the dress.

"Hey."

"Hey Rafael."

"You look nice in the dress."

"Thanks."

"Wanna go for a walk?"

"Yes, but can we come here again before the night ends," she questions.

"Yeah, sure," I smile.

We walk side by side, heading onto a street, watching the wind blow the branches.

Luna is quieter than usual and I'm not sure why.

My stomach growls quietly and I decide to get some dinner.

We stop by a small shop, and I order two pots of hot noodles - perfect for the weather.

I pass a pot to Luna and she thanks me, as we walk to out star-gazing area on the field.

The warmth from the pot heats up my numb hands.

As we sit by the tree we talk about little things, Luna still seemingly off.

"Rafael thank you for everything."

The silence between us breaks and I look into her green eyes for a brief moment nodding my head then looking back up at the glittering sky as a shooting star goes past.

"You know sometimes we're like stars - we fall to make someone's wish come true," Luna states still looking up.

"But we all have to go sometimes...," she finishes.

Our breaths rise, visible puffs to join the darkened clouded night sky above us.

After a while we both get up walking to our original meeting place.

We sit on the wooden bench in complete silence for a few minutes.

"Rafael."

I glance up at her.

"Thank you so much for everything."

I smile.

"Promise me you'll always be happy."

I raise my eyebrow.

"Please," she whispers.

"I'll try my hardest," I state.

"And promise me if I ever leave you'll move on and be strong."

"Luna what is this abo...," she cuts me off.

"Promise me," she urges.

I look left then right, then back at her.

"I promise. "

"Thanks Rafael," she states suddenly hugging me.

I wrap my arms around her for a few moments as she pulls away, tears evident in her eyes

"Luna...," she places a finger onto my lip shaking her head as a tearfalls down, telling me not to say another word.

I wipe the tear away as we both lean back onto the bench staring into the night.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'll be updating next-week on my birthday, but after that I'm going to take a break from Wattpad due to exams. So from April till about end of June.
Cause it's so hard for me to leave Wattpad, I may come on - once a week but only for a brief time.
Sorry and thank you❤

Hope you enjoyed the chapter, also sorry for not updating last week - really wasn't in the mood.🙈