☆1

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Guys POV:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Guys POV:

A single golden leaf twirls down an invisible spiral of breeze, spinning through the air as it lets itself be carried.

I stand for a few moments watching the actions - a dance I could say by the single leaf.

The only light seems to come from the street lamp which casts shadows along the path.

As the leaf ends it's routine I carry on my way home through the silent street, the only noise from the slight rustle of leaves being blown by the wind or the occasional crunch of leaves beneath my feet.

I pull up my jacket zip right to the top preventing, the wind from attempting to slip down my shirt, and dig my hands into the pocket of my black jeans, trying to keep warm.

As I walk on turning the slight bend I spot the bench. The bench which is normally always empty at this time of day, eleven-fifty pm, is now welcomed by the presence of a silhouette. A girl wearing nothing but a long-sleeved top and jeans is seated, staring straight ahead.

I stand there for a few moments - letting out a shallow breath, the cold air casting small clouds of fog. She doesn't seem to move at all.

Why on earth is she sitting here at this time of night?, I ask myself and in clothes that are so not suitable right now.

I blink a few times before slowly making my way over.

A twig snap. The sound seems to echo through the emptiness of the surrounding area.

The girls head snaps my way, her hair blowing across her face. She doesn't move her hands to proceed to move the hair strands away, just stays frozen her eyes staring.

Although the only light barely hints at her existence in the seemingly never-ending darkness I can feel her gaze upon me.

I gulp, "aren't you cold?" I ask my voice seeming to break the layer of ice between us as I take a few steps forward.

She either doesn't hear me or decides to ignore me.

I move closer now only a few metres away. The cold seems to nip at my skin.

I ask again, "are you not cold?."

She looks at me before replying.

"I heard you the first time."

"Oh...I thought you didn't hear me"... I trail off.

"Well I did and yes I'm cold" she replies before standing up.

I can even now barely make out her features at the street lamp is now left some way back.

She starts to head off leaving me alone.

"Wait, I'll see you again right?" I ask.

Something about her seems to be off, mysterious, missing even and I can't help but ask.

She turns around for a brief second. "Maybe" she replies her voice a whisper and if it wasn't for the silence around us I would have never heard her.

"Same time tomorrow?" I ask, hopeful.

She glances back giving me a nod which I just manage to make out before she walks off leaving me standing in the cold autumn night.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ok I know its unrealistic and stupid that someone would agree to meet after like 2 sentences - but kind of needed it to happen so yeah...