☆13

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The few crisp, copper leaves fall off the line of trees, on either side of me, that sway gently in the Autumn wind.

Walking down the street at my usual hours from work, I had thousands of thoughts running through my mind.

It's Luna's birthday in three days, something I learnt yesterday and I really want to make her happy - considering all she has been through.

Turning the bend I spot her and decide there and there I should take her shopping and glance at my watch.

It's only ticking towards ten-thirty and the nearest shopping centre is open till eleven-thirty.

I walk over, giving her a smile which she returns.

"I was thinking - if you don't mind, if you would like to go to the shopping centre?"

"I'm not buying anything though."

I open my mouth to protest, but decide I'm better of not arguing and give her a nod.

"Alright," I smirk.

We walk talking about little things, favourite animals, colours, seasons and even cars.

For the record Luna's favourite season is Autumn and she doesnt really care about cars, she'd rather have a motorbike.

"C'mon German Shepards are better than Husky's," I argue.

"Nope. Sorry. Gotta disagree there," she smiles.

Within ten minutes we're standing outside  'The Willow'.

"Let's go do some window shopping then", I laugh.

We walk around the mall for a while. Looking at various things from shoes to perfume and pillows.

As I walk around I turn around to see Luna gone.

I spin around and to my relief I see her staring through a window at a black dress.

I head over, "want it?"

"Oh no, of course not - just looking." She walks forwards leaving it behind.

As we walk further into the mall, Luna suddenly turns away running into the toilets.

Confused I rush after her.

I pause outside the female toilets door. Its pretty quiet around here I say to myself before walking in.

"What happened?" I state seeing Luna looking like she had just seen a ghost.

"No..thing..." she mutters.

I raise an eyebrow. "C'mon let's go talk elsewhere."

She follows me out quietly, but not before looking around a few times.

We walk back out into the open - the cold breeze hitting us, unlike the warmth inside.

I turn to look at Luna, "What happened?"

"I - well, just saw someone from school who let's say didn't make my life easier."

"Tell me who and I'll deal with them."

"No. Really it's fine. Let's go for a walk before I end up having to run - home again", she finishes.

I want to disagree, but I let it go.

As we walk away from another peice of Luna's past, left uncomfronted.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sorry for the one week late and one day late update.

First week pretty much was Wedding week.

Yesterday was dad's birthday so we went out to eat.

Anywayz, how is Silhouettes going? and how are all of you doing? 😊