☆4

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The chill autumn wind races through the street, fallen leaves whirled into havoc; tornadoes.

It is as if gold, oranges and deep brown leaves are summoned, before being deposited once more on the lonely street.

I make my way over to the bench once more, a smile making its way onto my face as I see that the girl is in fact sitting there, waiting.

I should really ask her name instead of just calling her a girl, or the girl I think to myself.

I head over, her head turning at the presence of me.

I am still metres away and like every other time, I only see her silhouette. I want to know what she looks like. I shake my thoughts away.

"Hey", my voice seems quiet and for a few seconds I think she doesn't hear me.

"Hi", her voice reaches me, only a whisper.

"How are you?"

She looks down at the ground for a brief moment, clenching her hands into fists beside her side's.

Did I say something wrong? 

"Fine" she states her voice distant.

I nodded.

"Umm...can I know your name?" I ask trying to break the silence.

"What's yours?"

I pause for a moment processing what she just said.

"Rafael."

She stands up.

"Your name?"

"I'll see you tomorrow" she states her figure disappearing out of sight.

I can't help but smile.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I do hope your enjoying Silhouettes so far!

I know this chapter was short but i'll be updating again this week.

***

Would you like a updating schedule so you know when to look out for a update?
If yes please read below.

Could you please put an online comment and vote for which days you would prefer If I update.

If once a week:

Wednesday

Friday

Sunday

And if I update twice it will be on the two most chosen days.

Thank you❤.