Back in my house

I woke up at home, in my own bed. I couldn’t remember my own room anymore. It just seemed strange. Had the shadow taken me back here? I was confused. Was I a threat? Why would they bring me home, when I all could do was just to say 2 words, and go back? Maybe I wasn’t a threat before, but I was going to be.

I walked down the stairs, soft and slowly on my toes. I had to find some weapons. I knew dad had a few. I was hoping he had something I could kill Pan with. I hated Pan. I walked in to mom and dad’s room. All I found was a gun, and some arrows. He didn’t have a bow, so what was the point of having arrows?! I had never understood my father. I took all that I could find. I could just make a bow later, in Neverland, if I ever came back.

I checked the clock. It was only 6:34 AM, so I could go to school today. I had to be kept out of sight for mom and dad. They must have been so worried, am so worried. I wasn’t really looking forward to the school day. I couldn’t tell them I had been in Neverland. No one would have believed me, at least not if I told them that I had kissed Peter Pan. I hadn’t thought about my friends so much. I had totally forgotten them. How could I forget Sara? She had been my best friend since as long as I could remember.

It was 7:15, and I had forgot to change clothes, I mean, how could I? My dress was covered in mud. I didn’t even see the red color anymore. I had to use something a little more comfortable, like jeans and a sweater. I needed to put my hair up too. I made a simple ponytail. I was ready for school, except… I hadn’t been at school for a while, which meant I had a lot of homework to do… I was going back to Neverland anyway, so I didn’t really care that much.