A cage

When I finally had got home, I couldn’t see any sign to Bae. Was he the boy who talked to Wendy? No it couldn’t have been. How did they know each other? Exactly they didn’t know each other. When I had thought about it for a while Bae came running from the woods, but a different direction than me. “Where have you been?” I asked. “I dipped my arrows in Dream Shade. All the lost boys have to do that. It’s Pans order.” He answered. “Because he’s waiting company in the lair right?” I asked. I had heard Pan say it the first day I got here. “Yes.” He said and sat down. “What does the company want?” I asked confused. “It wants to take one of the lost boys from us.” He said with an angry look in his face. “Why?” I asked. “Because they love him.” He answered and was now looking more sad than angry. The face he made reminded me of when he said ‘papa.’ I wondered why his papa didn’t want him anymore, or maybe he wanted him, but he shadow got to him first. The shadow always had to come first. Pans shadow was even more powerful than Pan his self.

I had to try to find Wendy again. I couldn’t just give up, and it wasn’t that cool to hang with Bae all the time. I mean he is a boy, and I’m a girl. I hoped I not met Pan this time. He was going even more and more dark and evil. I saw something that looked like curly hair, so I ran against it. It was behind some leaves, so I tore them away, and there was Wendy, in a cage, in Pan’s lair. I was completely shocked. Why did he put his true love in a cage, and let me find it like that? Maybe it was just to confuse me? I looked at Wendy. She terrified out, and really had no idea what was going on.