Tell me about Wendy

I was very curious about Wendy. I had only heard about her in the books. I didn’t even know if she was there, or if she was alive? I had so many questions, and the only one I could ask was Pan himself. I was scared, to ask him. I feared that he could be angry at me, which I didn’t want. The book sounded so nice and great. He sounded much kinder, but in books all are kinder. (Unless it’s crime...) I had to ask him now, but how did I do that without that the black shadow spotted me? I had to try, and if I failed I had at least tried. “I’m going to the forest, bye Bae!” “I’ll be back soon!” I said, and before he had time to answer I was gone. I didn’t need to find Pan, Pan always found me.

About one minute after I had started to look after Pan, he was behind me. “Peter! Hi. I hoped to see you.” I said with a smile. “Me? Why?” he asked and lifted the right eyebrow. “I had some questions for you.” I said. “About what?” he asked and became nervous. “Wen..” I said, and watched his face. He became sad, so I didn’t say her name. “We.. Wendy.. right?” he said and held his tears back. “Yes.” “I need to know a few things about her.” I said. “I can’t help you. All I can say is that she was evil, very evil.” He said and looked away. He tried to fight against his tears and soon he became serious again. He looked me in the eyes and said “If you say one more word, I swear. I’m gonna grab your face, and kiss it. Cause your cute.” And then he looked at me with his handsome look.