Closer

His look was very intense. I didn’t know how I did, but I hope it was good. No one noticed that we were staring at each other. All the boys just danced, while Pan played flute. For a reason I couldn’t hear anything that came out from the flute, it was quiet. Almost too quiet. I couldn’t stare at him anymore. I standed up and ran from the lair, the fastest I could. I at least knew who that was Pan now. I searched my jacket pockets, and realized I had taken the picture of the boy with me. I’m sure Pan wanted it back, now I just had to be extra careful.

I found the cave that I slept in the first night. I didn’t have many other places to stay, or wanted to stay.  I heard a sound, but thought it was just the wind. I heard it again, but now the sound was closer. It came closer and closer, and then I heard someone whisper “Hello”. I was scared to death! “My name is Baelfire, but you can call me Bae.” the voice said. He looked as he was the same age as me. “Hello. Well. My name is Melissa, but most of the people call me Mel.” I was just as scared as I was before. “What are you doing in my cave?” he said with a glance angrily. “Is this your cave? I’m sorry, but I didn’t have other places to stay. Do you mind if I stay?” I said with a little hope he would say yes. “Uhm. Yeah, I guess so.” He said, now he said it happier.

It became darker and darker with the time. It really bothered me that I didn’t know what time it was. I couldn’t even know if the night was the day, and the day was the night. Baelfire, or Bae made a fire. (Much more professional than the fire I made.) “Do you work for Pan?” it suddenly came out of me. “It’s not a work, it’s a way of living.” He looked sad. “Are you okay?” I asked. “I just miss my papa.” He answered and almost cried. “It’s the flute Pan has magic or somethi..” I couldn’t finish my sentence before he whispered. “Come quick! I think that they have discovered you!” and pushed me longer in to the cave. I ran and hided under a table. I couldn’t see who it was that was coming, but I had a thought of Pan.

“Is she here?” he asked with a mysterious voice. “Who? I don’t know who you’re talking about.” Bae said quite convincing. “Have you dipped your arrows in ‘Dream Shadow’ yet? We are waiting company in the lair.” he said and smiled evil. “Pshsjpjshssj”(whispering) “I’m going to tomorrow. Good night, Pan.” Bae said and waved goodbye to Pan. Pan didn’t do anything, but smile (evil of course.)