Think over things

It was finally a new beautiful day, or I couldn’t call it beautiful. I was actually starting to hate Neverland. When you didn’t expect something to happen, it happened, like when Wendy came. Bae wasn’t awake yet so I walked slowly to him and smacked him in the face. He woke up, of course. “Why did you do that?!” he said and held his cheek. “I wanted you to wake up, dummie!” I said and laughed. He started to laugh too. “You’re a maniac!” he said and smiled. “I know, I know.” I said and laughed even more. “I’ll make us some breakfast.” He said and walked slowly away.

An hour later Bae was back with some food. I wasn’t really hungry. I just wanted to think over things, not eat. Eating was just a waste of time. “Don’t you want some?” he asked kindly. “No, thank you.” I answered with a fake smile. “Are you okay?” he asked. “Yeah, yeah I’m fine.” I said and walked away.

I was going to the woods to think. Thinking was going to be my new favorite thing. I had to think about everything that had happened. I hadn’t had any time to think before now. It was so much going on in Neverland. I found a three and lay down under it. THINKING TIME! Did the kiss between me and Pan mean anything? Did Pan really like me, or was he a player? Who would Pan choose between me and Wendy? What would happen next? I was done thinking. I could handle any more questions. My head was full. Maybe Wendy knew something? I had to ask her! I started looking for Pan, I was quite sure he was with Wendy.