Own it .

"AUGUST!" you screamed as he rolled off of you .

Both of you guys just laid between the sheets trying to catch your breath , that's when August Said something .

"Speechless huh ?" he smirked .

"I'm still mad at you " you replied .

Before you and August had make up sex you guys where arguing about why you weren't offically a couple .To you it just felt like you were fuck buddies and that wasn't enough for you seeing how this has been going on for a while now .

 "YN What do you want me to say ?" August replied

"I want you to tell me you love me and that were in a relationship ." you voice cracked seeing how you were on the verge of tears .

"So now your denying my love for you ? I've always loved you YN . why doubt it now ? " August said sitting up and looking directly at you .

' I mean we've been doing this for 3 years , when are we going to make it offical? " you said looking at him with watery eyes .

" Please don't cry YN . I love you and from now on your my girlfriend no games . ok ?" he said staring in your green eyes .

"Pinky Promise ?" you stuck your pinky out .

"Pinky promise." he chuckled while locking his pinky with yours

"Alright August I'm not play-." he kissed you cutting you off .

You rolled on top of him and we all know what that led too (;