Let Me Hit That .

You were in your hometown of New Orleans when you turned 18 you left to go to College in California . USC to be exact . and now you were back to visit family and friends although Cali life was nice there was nothing like your hometown. You had just pulled up to your old house where some of your family members still lived . Everything still looked the same , It was like you never left . As soon as you got out the car a flock of kids ran to you hugging your legs tight . Oh yeah your name is going to be Ariel in this idk why I picked that but yeah ,

"HEY ARIEL WE MISSED YOU!"  all the kids said in unison it was really cute you looked down at them smiling .

"I missed you guys too ! did y'all stay out of trouble while I was gone ?" you questioned .

"YESSS" they all looked at you cheesing .

"Alright," you went digging in your purse and pulled some cash spreading it out and giving it to them . The smiles on there faces were indescribable but to you it was nothing you always loved kids .

"THANK YOU ARIEL !" They all said happily running away probably to tell there parents .

"GIRL , GET IN THIS HOUSE!" you heard your Aunty yell from the porch .

You smiled as you ran up the stairs and into the house heading to the back yard to see everybody smiling and laughing with red solo cups in there hands when everyone turned around and saw it was you who stepped in the back yard hugs and kisses where being given .

"Guh! I missed you !" your old friend Alana said while pulling you into a hug .

" I missed you too boo!" you said hugging her right back .

Being in this back yard with everyone you loved reminded you how at the end of the day , family is all you got and now matter how much they may annoy  you still gotta love them . You looked at your phone and seen it was 2 in the morning and the Barbeque was winding down and people were either starting to leave or clean up . you decided to keep clean up then shower and go to bed . The next day you know you and Alana were going to chill seeing as how you had a lot of catching up to do .

*Next Day*

It was one clock and you and Alana decided to walk to the corner store to grab some snacks . While you were walking to the store you walked past a house you would never forget . It was Dom's house (short for Dominique) You had your first kiss in that house , your first drink in that house , Lost your virginity in that house  Basically your first everything in that house . You looked at the steps to see Dom , Ant , Kaden , Ricky and one face that you couldn't believe . August Alsina . you grabbed onto Alana arm squirming she looked at you smiling . There was so secret that you had thing for him . like what was there not to love ? he had the voice , the body and that Jawline my fucking Gawd it made you a little wet just thinking about it but you were pulled out of your thoughts by Dom loud mouth ass .

"AYOO ARIEL COME ERE' GIRL"

You and Alana went to the steps of the porch and greeted everybody . August stood up and kissed your hand making you weak when he talked you knew he was from New Orleans with that thick southern accent .

"Where y'all going ?" Kaden asked

"To the store " Alana said grabbing my hand . "We'll be back"

As we started walking August didn't take his eyes off me our eyes stay connected as me and Alana went further down the street . when we got to the store we grabbed things like Gatorade Doritos ya know, shit like that .

August POV :

"Damn"  Ariel is beautiful . the body of a goddess I tell you . She had on a half shirt that said NOLA (Meaning: New Orleans, Louisiana)  that showed her flat stomach . but one thing that wasn't flat ? that ass made a nigga look at it twice . she had on black leggings and some black and blue jays . her curly hair just bounced as she walk I swear she was just perfect .

"How long have y'all know Ariel?" I asked

"Our whole life." Ricky replied

"Man , Ma bad" I said

" Who you telling? Man when I hit that . mm " Ant said .

"You smashed?" I asked

"Yes man , the shit wa-" he stopped looking at me

Everybody looked at me .

"I'm not tripping . you my homie and you hit it first " I said shrugging

Ariel and Alana came back from the store . I really planned on getting to know Ariel better . I wasn't even tripping cause my homie hit it first cause when I looked in her beautiful eyes I know we could make it work .

Based off of "Let Me Hit That " by August Alsina .