Chapter 19

Ariana's POV

We took the guys to this cool place up in the hills from our town. It was basically a nature walk called Sica Hollow. (Look it up online it's in South Dakota) we went at midnight which I've never done and I was quite scared. I clung my arm to Nash's as we walked the trails with the guys and girls.

"Nash I'm scared" I said stepping a bit closer to him.

"Don't be it's just darkness" he replied kissing my temple.

Taylor and Brent were walking beside us and when we stopped at a bench to rest and calm down. I laid my hand on Nash's thigh. He put his ham over mine comforting me. Matt and Montana kept walking on the trail because they aren't scared easily. Losers.

"So who has the keys?" Sam asked from the opposite bench.

"Don't you have them" Marya asked him.

"No I don't" he said embarrassed.

"Well we're fucked. I guess we're camping tonight." JC said. "Aw fuck no!" me and Brent said. We we're still shocked but high fived each other anyways. Matthew and Montana came back.

"We're staying here all night Sam left the keys in the car" Nash said to them. "What about your cell phones?" Matt asked.

"We left them in the car." We mumbled. Montana reached in her shirt and pulled out a cell phone. "Like hell I was leaving it in the car" she said dialing a number and putting the phone to her ear walking a bit away.

"Leave it to the blonde to always bring a cell phone" I said laughing. All the guys and girls sat down waiting for Montana to get off the phone.

"I got someone coming to open the doors." 'Tana said when she returned. We all cheered and jumped up to hug the short girl. "Frick you guys are tall" she said squished between us. "Well You are like 5'3" Marya said laughing at her.

Montana's POV

We all got back in the car after I paid the towman. We jammed out to random songs on the radio and went back to the guys' hotel.

"So are you girls staying the night" Nash asked us. "I suppose so I have everything I need in my purse" I said. "Now how the hell do you carry clothes and shit" Taylor asked. "Leggings and a Tshirt duh" I said sassily. He flipped me off at my sarcastic-ness. "Not my type" I said sitting on Matt who was on the bed on his phone. I turned so I was sitting criss cross between his legs. I started poking his cheek and he looked up at me. I smiled and pinched his cheek. He placed his hand on my knee and gave it a squeeze. I giggled and leaned in to kiss him. His hands sat on my waist and we kissed each other sweetly. The guys wolf whistled when I put my arms around his neck and pressed my body against his. I pulled away before he could slip his tongue into my mouth. He pouted and I laughed at him going to sit with my best friends Sam and Marya.

"Why aren't you two dating yet?" I asked. They looked at each other awkwardly and laughed weirdly. I got back up and laid with Matt cuddling closer to him and he asked "do you want to go back to my room" and I nodded to him taking my purse with me saying goodnight to all of our friends.

When we got back to his room I sat my stuff down by the closet and saw him take his shirt off. I looked him up and down before winking and going into the bathroom. I tied my hair up in a messy bum and taking off my mascara and eyeliner. I saw one of Matt's sweatshirts on the counter and pulled it on over my bra. Oh well I was just sleeping. I opened the door since I was just brushing my teeth. Matt came in to brush his and he saw me in his sweater and smiled.

"What's up Espinosa?" I asked him as he checked me out. "Nothing you're just super attractive" he said winking at me. I spit and rinsed my mouth. He finished brushing his teeth and pulled me towards him. He slid a hand up the side of my sweater and realized I wasn't wearing a tanktop. "You're trying to kill me aren't you?" he asked. I leaned in and pressed my lips to his. He gently pushed me up against the wall full on making out with me. I wrapped one arm around his neck playing with the hair on the nape of his neck. My other hand was on his back with my nails lightly digging into his soft skin. He moaned a bit into my mouth when I bit his lip. We traveled to the bed and he laid me down kissing my neck. I knew we weren't going to do anything else because he had told me that he wanted to wait until we were both adults. Which was actually pretty soon. A few weeks actually and I knew he was getting anxious. I pulled away for air and he laid beside me smiling. I kissed his chest as he pulled me closer and we fell asleep.

Okay so just to clear things up a bit
Ariana-18
Nash- 18
Montana-17
Matt-18
Cameron-18
Emily-18
Marya-16
Sam-17
Dina and Hayes-15
And any other character that is in the story that doesn't play a bigger role are 16-18. Sorry if anyone was confused but Ariana and Montana are the main characters that's why their POV is used the most.
Kik me: Montana_rose13
~Montana