Chapter 20

Nash's POV

Today was the last day in the girls hometown and we were going to go back to Cali for a few weeks to meet up with other youtubers and viners.
"I'm going to be staying back for this one guys" Marya said. We all started instantly protesting. "You can't stay here you have to come" Sam said. He instantly covered his mouth in embarrassment. "What he said" Ari seconded. "Why do you care so much Sam?" I asked smirking at him. He blushed causing his already rosy cheeks to flush even redder. "Because they like each other but are too stubborn to admit it." Emily said smiling. "AAwwww" we al chorused as Sam came to hug her. He whispered something into her ear which made her cheeks heat up.

Marya's POV
"You can't stay here you have to come" Sam said looking at me. I blushed and looked at the ground.

"Because they both like each other and are too stubborn to admit it." Emily said. Sam walked over to me and said "but it's true, don't leave me here" he whispered in my ear and grabbing my face gently and placing his soft lips on mine.

Montana's POV

We all were at the airport waiting for our plane to board, I was playing a super addicting game on my phone called 'flappy bird' (don't download it it will ruin your life it's that addicting). Brent looked over my shoulder from where he was sitting. "What's that game?" he asked. "A really stupid game that I can't stop playing" I said as I lost a life. "Frick!" I exclaimed. "Flight 157 to Los Angeles California now boarding" we heard over the intercom. All of us stood up to grab our luggage. I took my roller bag in one hand and slung my crossover bag on my shoulder and Matthew grabbed my hand. I smiled up at him and we got onto the plane.

~skip to LA~

The hotel was absolutely piled full of fans of the guys and some of us girls' fans. The guys went to sign some things while us girls took the luggage up to the room on a big cart. (Like the one Esteban uses in the suite life of zack and cody) we all unpacked our stuff into the dressers and little closet since we would be here for a while. We heard a knock on the door and Em went to answer it. "Oh my god guys!" Emily yelled. I turned around and saw Dina and Hayes with their stuff. We all ran over to them and tackled them into a hug. "I missed you guys so much! but sorry Hayes you have to go for now so we can all catch up with girl talk." Ariana said and we all kissed his cheek goodbye except Dina who kissed his lips. We all 'awed' at them and pulled Dina into the room.

Matthews POV

After we had talked with the majority of the girls we all took the elevator upstairs to the room which was connected with the girls'. We opened the door and saw Hayes sitting on the bed. We all jumped at him saying we missed his awkwardness. He told us that the girls were having a 'girl talk' and it was most likely about us guys since they were all dating one of us. "We gotta hear this" Cameron said. We pressed our ears against the door. "So Montana is Matt a good kisser" we heard maybe Ari say. It was hard to hear which voice belonged to whom. "Yes but he likes to have control over every kiss and or make out session." Montana said. All the guys looked at me and started making obnoxious yelling noises at me. The girls must have heard us because the connecting door opened and they came in wearing their leggings and tshirts. Honestly they were all so gorgeous. "So Montana Matt likes control?" Cameron asked and Montana flipped him off and went to sit by Nash and Brent.

We all sat around watching movies and eating for the rest of the day being lazy since there wasn't anything better to do. I snuggled with Montana and Sam was kissing Marya in the corner. Cameron was playing with Emily's hair even though she was asleep in his arms. Dina and Hayes went downstairs to swim alone, and Ariana and Nash went to the girls room to take a nap. Today was just a pure uneventful day.

Sorry it's super short I just wanted to update quickly. Kik me: Montana_rose13
~Montana