Lover Friends Part 30

Still Jimins POV:

As I was jumping I was regretting everything. Suddenly, I felt someone pull me back. We both landed on the hard concrete floor. I whined in pain. I was crying. NOT because of the fall but because of my decisions and blah blah blah. Me and the person who pulled me back were still on the floor. And wait, i-is the person crying?! WTF! I stood and helped him up. He had a big hoodie and ripped jeans and vans. He looks very similar though..... since he had a big gray hoodie and he head it on ALSO in his head, I couldn't see his face very well.

You:
"A-are you alrig--"

I got cut off by the person hugging me tightly.

???:
"DONT EVER FUCKING THINK ABOUT SUICIDE EVER AGAIN JIMIN! PLEASE DONT! YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME JIMIN!"

My eyes widened at the voice.... i-it sounds like S-SUGAs v-voice...! He suddenly broke the hug. He's too right in front of me. I still couldn't see his face. He was now crying just a little bit. I wanted to ask him many questions but nothing came out of my mind.

???:
"Yah jimin.... I'm sorry...."

I looked at him confused........

???:
"I'm sorry for everything that has happened....I'm sorry for making you suffer.... I'm sorry jimin."

You:
"W-what"

He took his hoodie off......my eyes widened and started to fill with tears.....

You:
"Y-yoongi.....!"

To be Continued

Sorry for this short chapter! But I did it on purpose so please don't get mad!! AMD THANK YOU FOR 900 READS! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! PLEASE COMMENT IF YOURE ENJOYING IT SO FAR! THANK YOU!!!