Lover Friends Part 10 R

(Warning: Contains 21+ description)

SUGA's POV

Jimin looked at me shocked. Oh fuck, I just screwed things up didn't I? FUCK! I quickly let go of him. I was about to turn the other way until he stopped me. I looked at him....

Jimin:
"Hyung, I love you too."

My eyes widened. I was about to sit up when I tried to...

You:
"FUCK!"

My wound started to ache.

Jimin:
"HYUNG STOP! ARE YOU OKAY?!"

Jimin helped me back down. I was breathing hard and fast. The pain was just too much. But when I looked at jimin, the pain suddenly went away.

You:
"T-thank you.."

He simply nodded and smiled softly.

Jimin:
"Hyung"

You:
"Hm?"

Jimin:
"C-can I......u-um.... k-kiss you?"

I got startled by his sudden question. But of course I wanted a kiss from him! I wouldn't miss it for anything! I slowly nodded. He started to lean in slowly.

You:
"Yah Jimin-ah... why are you like this?"

He looked at me confused. I simply just laughed a little and pulled him to the bed with me and started kissing him. He kissed back. My hand traveled down to his dick. I quickly started rubbing it with his pants still on. He moaned in between the kiss. I quickly put my tongue inside his mouth. Our tongues are now exploring each other mouths. I suddenly felt his hand wanting to pull my pants down. I didn't stop him of course. I just let him pull them down. I honestly don't give a fuck if I'm hurt or not, all I know, is that I want him to make me cum right this sucking second! He finished pulling my pants down along with my boxers and quickly started rubbing my dick. Fuck it feels amazing. I stated to moan inside his mouth now.

You:
"Fuck jimin yes! Yes keep going a-ah! Y-yes fuck Jimin F-FUCK!"

I kissed him more deeply than ever. He stated to fasten his pace. Fuck why is he so hot?! I also pulled down his jeans and boxer and quickly started rubbing his dick too.

Jimin:
"FUCK HYUNG! S-STOP! YOURE GONNA MAKE ME CUM FUCK"

That's what I want Jimin. I HAVE to make him cum before me.

You:
"Then do it... cum for me jimin. Give me as much as you can."

He suddenly stopped my hand and got on top of me. I suddenly felt his dick slamming into me.

You:
"AH! JIMIN!!!"

He went faster and faster at every thrust he took.

You:
"J-Jimin! I-I'm coming!"

Jimin:
"J-just hold on for a little bit. I'm close."

He was now fucking flying because of how fast he ways going.

Jimin:
"Fuck HYUNG I'm coming!"

SUGA:
"M-me too!"

With that said, we both came at the same time. We were both breathing heavily. We both looked at each other and gave each other a weak smile. He was still inside of me. We were about to kiss again until......

???:
"W-what's going on here?!"

Part 11 coming in a few hours😉 I hope you liked it❤️