Lover Friends Part 22

Taehyungs POV:

Jungkook was also crying like hell. We were all crying. Except for jhope...... weird. He always cried like a little girl.... why isn't he crying now?.....

2 hours later.....

Jimin was still upstairs in his room. After the ambulance came, we all told Jimin to stay here since it would be too much for him to handle. But he didn't want to. Even though he struggled to get out of jungkooks and my grip, we got to hold him back. It's been about two hours now and he's still upstairs screaming and breaking everything in his way like glass, books, etc. Me and Jungkook were both in the living room. Jungkook was about two seats away from me. He was covering his ears and crying. And of course I'm worried...... but I can't ask him what's wrong since I already WHY he's covering his ears..... jungkooks parents would always fight...... I remember Jungkook always calling me and asking me if he could stay a few nights with me. Of course, I was in high school and he was in middle school... but that didn't matter to us.

You:
"Jungko-"

Jungkook:
"Make it STOP HYUNG...... please make it's stop!"

He started crying even more, and that is killing me. I quickly went over to him and hugged him tightly. He was sweating and it looked like he had fever.

You:
"Yah Jungkook, calm down okay... it will stop soon. I promise."

Jungkook:
"It's coming back HYUNG! I DONT WANT TO REMEMBER THAT! I WANT TO FORGET IT HYUNG!!!!!"

Jhope's POV:

Doctor:
"Don't worry, he will stay here."

You:
"Ah yes. Thank you doctor."

I bow at him and he left. I was standing outside where SUGA was at..... I sigh..

You:
"Don't worry yoongi.....Jimin won't know about it....."

With that said, I left the hospital and went back to Taehyungs house...

Hello! I know I'm making short chapters now! If you would want me to make them longer just comment!😊 THANK YOU!