Lover Friends Part 9

Jimins POV:

We were outside in the waiting room at the hospital for at least 4 hours now. Jin eomma kept crying while dad tried to calm her down. J-Hope just sat there crying silently with a tissue in his hand. And me.... well what can I say? I couldn't stop thinking about what SUGA had said back at the hotel dorm. What does he mean by Taehyung and Jungkook ran away?.........wait, now that I think about it.....WHERE ARE THEY?! DID THEY REALLY RUN AWAY?!

Doctor:
"Family of Min Yoongi?"

We all looked up to see the doctor staring at us. We all stood up and looked at the doctor with eyes widened.

Doctor:
"The operation went well. He is now awake. You may see him but only one at a time."

Jin:
"Wait, it's been 4 hours..... has he eaten?

RapMonster:
"Yah are you seriously asking that?!"

Jin:
"Wae?? What's wrong with asking?"

While mom and dad kept on fighting, me and jhope looked at each other.

Jhope:
"Go."

I simply nodded and followed the doctor. After passing by a few hall ways we got to the room where SUGA was at.

Doctor:
"Well this is it. You may go in at anytime. If anything happens, just call me, I'll be outside."

I bowed at the doctor.

You:
"Thank you doctor."

I took a deep breath and opened the door. I walked towards SUGA. When he saw me, his face became red all of the sudden.

You:
"How are you? Are you okay hyung?"

I was about to touch his forehead just to check if he was okay. But he turned his head to the other way.

SUGA:
"I'm fine."

Why does he seem mad at me?

You:
"HYUNG, are you mad at m--"

SUGA:
"CAN YOU JUST STOP?!"

My eyes widened. Why is he screaming all of a sudden? And how come no one outside hears it?!

You:
"HYUNG WHY ARE YOU--"

I got cut off by him kissing me on the lips. My eyes widened. D-did he just......

YOU:
"H-HYUNG! What are you--"

I said in between the kiss. Suddenly he pulled closer me to him.

SUGA:
"Just shut up Jimin and don't make me do other things to you."

WHAT?! WHAT DOES HE MEAN BY OTHER THINGS?!??!

He suddenly broke the kiss. I looked at his eyes and he was already staring at me.

You:
"Hyung....... w-why?"

SUGA:
"Don't say anything. J-just stay like this for a little bit more... please..."

Omg.... why can't he understand that if I stay like this any longer I'll get a fucking boner?! FUCK WHY DO I LIKE HIM SO MUCH?! Wait, so if he kissed me... does that mean that he likes me back?? I looked at him more deeply.

You:
"Hyung, do you perhaps, like m-"

SUGA:
"No."

I starred at him in shock.

SUGA:
"Jimin, I don't like you....

I love you."

Part 10????